Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Started playing Forza 7 last night and aside from the odd car collection system, I am really enjoying it. Played it for 6 hours and it is quite pleasant. The sound design is improved, the collision physics are better, the multi class options are great even if I never know what each car division represents and  Isee myself putting a lot of time into it like the other games.

• 4 weeks later...

Cuphead. It's very fun, but damn hard. If you have a PC or Xbox, it's well worth the $20, and if you're into those old hard platformers and Contra.

Been playing the Sonic 1 and 2 mobile ports. Still waiting for taxman and stealth to release them on PC, Xbone, and PS4...

• 3 weeks later...

Im currently playing Batman Forever on the Super Nintendo and got stuck for the third time. XD The Graphics are cool and it controls faster than i thought, its just a bit confusing at first.

• Brohoof 1

Batman Forever was one of my favorite games as a kid.

Only thing I'm playing currently is Realm Grinder in the background. Nothing to serious. I also sometimes play Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on my kindle to kill time. Nothing to special but it's kind of funny.

I kind of opted out of gaming as of late. Last thing I played seriously was Steven Universe: Save the Light, which was kind of a trainwreck, but an enjoyable one. Although I'm gonna get back into Injustice II now that TMNT have been confirmed to be upcoming DLC characters.