Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I play Bubsy 2 on the Super Nintendo. I mean, its not specially good or anything, but i dont see the game series as one of the worst ones of all time, it seems pretty normal and okay to me. I like it.

contra mod for Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. One of the best rts out there. 

On 1/6/2018 at 10:00 AM, Duzzkey said:

The game of the life where you wish you had a game to play :/

That’s the hardest game out there. life. 

Been mostly playing two games as of late: On Xbox One, playing Borderlands 2 with my boyfriend. :3 I forgot how fun the game is in co op. On the Switch, I have been playing Splatoon 2, it has frustrated me at times, but I still enjoy it.

Thanks to a friend, I just got to try my hand at the bits of Star Wars Battlefront II that aren't stuck behind DLC paywalls, and I'm fairly impressed. But I can't see myself actually buying the game anytime soon. It's fun but I enjoyed the mid-2000s Battlefront series more with its resemblance to the now largely-forgotten Battlefield 1942.

Edited by Prospekt

Currently playing and really enjoying Cuphead. The game is no pushover considering I myself died over 200 times already. Almost finished the game but stuck on the Phantom Express for now. They call it Cupsouls for a good reason.

12 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I’m playing Prince of Persia on Sega CD and SNES. A classic cinematic platformer. Controls take a while to get used to, but its fun n all.

Is that the one where you end up killing all the trees to save the princess?

1 hour ago, Travlein said:

Is that the one where you end up killing all the trees to save the princess?

Well the game is more about trying to reach the Princess before 60 minutes are up. The Prince is locked in the Sultan’s Dungeon by the Grand Vizier Jaffar and he must traverse through dangerous obstacles and bloodthirsty guards within the Palace to save the love of his life. All while beating Jaffar on top.

Prince of Persia is most famous on MS - DOS (aka PC Game from the 1990s).

Just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum for the first time, but I still need to find all the secrets.

Also replaying Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I absolutely love this one.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I play Monopoly on the Sega Master System, i have already beaten the game by playing against 9 difficult computer opponents and i won first try. Its easy, since the Computer Enemys very rarely trade cards with each other. They always want to buy Cards and of course want to pay as less as possible and the computer opponents want as much money as possible, so the opponents never have any Deals with each other. You just have to save a bit of money, buy the cheapest Monopol and watch the others get poor over time. I wonder if the Nes Version is also this easy. XD

• Brohoof 2