Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

More Dark Souls 3, recently beat Dragonslayer Armor, starting Grand Archives. I also had a go at Nameless King but he's hard as fuck.

Still playing Dark Souls 3. I just beat all the non-dlc bosses, including Soul of Cinder. Overall, it was a great game, much better than DS2. As for my favorite fights, I'd honestly say top 3 are Soul of Cinder, Nameless King(the second phase at least), and probably Dancer of the Boreal Valley. I don't think I hated any fight honestly.

Next I'll be tackling the two DLCs. Hoo boy, I can't wait for those, they got some pretty tough fights.

Im currently playing Bubsy in : Fractured Furry Tales and i think its pretty good. Well not super good, just more okay good. It is still a fun jump and run platformer like the earlier two and i also dont think that the game is to hard or "Hyper-Difficult" like some Youtubers like to call it.

I mean, i got to the first Boss in like half an hour or so, while others say, the couldnt get past level 1. Okay? Does that mean im just a good Player then? Alright, i´ll take it.^^

• Brohoof 1

we just got a PS4 this week with 3 games. Until I get a copy fo Last Guardian, we have been playing Final Fantasy 15 and LOVING IT! This is by far, my fave FF game that ive played. I actually enjoy it more than 7....YES I SAID IT.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately. It's a fun farming RPG and has a ton of content. Also happens to on every platform under the sun.

• 4 weeks later...

DMC1 and Elite: Dangerous. 

56 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm currently playing the new God of War game for the PlayStation 4. 

I've been hyped for that but sadly I do not have a PS4. :c

I have a Switch and my gaming PC so a PS4 will have to wait for when I can afford one.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:44 PM, Recherche said:

I'm actually getting into playing COD: WaW lately! :o If you guys get the opportunity, you should check it out!

That's honestly my favorite CoD and imo every one that came out after got progressively worse.

• Brohoof 1