Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm making my fourth attempt to beat Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. I've made it to various places throughout the game including the final boss but every time I end up getting stuck and/or losing interest so it never gets completed.

Doesn't help that if your characters are over level 60 when you get to the final boss his level jumps up from 60 to 99. That's the only condition to release that limiter. It's Grade-A bullshit.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:33 PM, Starlighty said:

Well since I finished Bioshock 1 i figured it was time to play Bioshock 2... though its taking me longer to get through 2 then it did with 1... 

Hopefully you get to Infinite at some point. It's the best game in the series by far.

13 minutes ago, Discordian said:

I'm making my fourth attempt to beat Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. I've made it to various places throughout the game including the final boss but every time I end up getting stuck and/or losing interest so it never gets completed.

Doesn't help that if your characters are over level 60 when you get to the final boss his level jumps up from 60 to 99. That's the only condition to release that limiter. It's Grade-A bullshit.

Hopefully you get to Infinite at some point. It's the best game in the series by far.

Is it connected at all or? 

I do want to try to play them all I guess? Even if aren’t exactly connected

Just now, Starlighty said:

Is it connected at all or? 

I do want to try to play them all I guess? Even if aren’t exactly connected

Not in the slightest. It takes place in an entirely new city in the clouds called Columbia. It's quite a sight.

• Brohoof 2

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Discordian said:

It's a really good game so far, by how much I've played. But so far I feel like its the weakest of the three. But that's just my opinion. Either way, I still love it.

As for me, I started playing Skyrim again and just got Red Dead 2, the first Red Dead is one of my favorite Rockstar games, gameplay wise at least. Story-wise is LA Noire for me. Which I feel like restarting at some point.

I still needed a game to cover the next two weeks until Spyro comes out and Trails of Cold Steel wasn't quite grabbing me. I started Far Cry Primal. Hopefully I can get the Plat before then. I heard it doesn't take long.

I recently beat two video games.  The first being LEGO DC Super Villains, and the other being Mega MAn 11.

Got around to finally play Nier Automata for a bit, then had to turn it off.  It's alright, but I don't think it's super great.

I recently started playing Guild Wars 2 (an mmorpg), it's pretty fun. I don't really have anyone to play with though so that's kind of lonely.

Aside form that I'm still playing Battle for Middle-earth II and Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.

Currently playing a bit of Pokémon Omega Ruby on my 3DS. I'm mainly trying to finish some side stuff. 

Edited by Cash In

Once again I got bored of FFXII Revanent Wings right before the end. Dunno what it is but it all of a sudden stops being interesting in the last few missions.

Switched to Scurge: Hive which I've also yet to beat but mostly because the final boss battle is ridiculous. Whether I beat it or not though I'm finally getting to Luigi's Mansion 2 afterward. I've been wanting it for years but was waiting for it to not be $40 still.

11 hours ago, FizzyBubbleTea said:

Currently playing Professor Layton and Pokemon Ultra Sun. And patiently waiting for Spyro Reignited so i can spend literally all my time playing through those games.

I'm barely gonna be able to get the platinum trophy for Far Cry Primal just as Spyro arrives. It's good that I was so close because i was ready to drop whatever game I was playing to play Spyro. :laugh:

9 hours ago, Crimson storm said:

Sunset overdrive on xbox one 

I bought this game right before I stopped playing my Xbox One in favor of trophy hunting on PS4. I may have to take my One out of retirement just to play this one game.

• Brohoof 1

Been playing Spyro Reignited on Xbox One, just hit 120% on the first game and got all the achievements for it. Was quite fun minus some annoyances. Really looking forward to starting the second game. :3

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1