Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Resident Evil 6. I just finished the Leon campaign and I have to say, it really is not that bad. Of course, I say that as someone who is going to go on to play DmC: Devil May Cry next since I just love playing games like this that get a bad rap. :umad:

• 4 weeks later...

Playing through Beware of Trains right now, just finished That Old Time Religion (noire supernatural visual novel) a couple days ago. BoT seems to have a pile of broken or not implemented achievements (somewhere around 20), maybe that explains why player unlock stats for them drop off so early. Meh. TOTR was amazing, scratching my head over why it got roasted with negative reviews as it's far better written than 70% of the trashy but highly rated VNs I've tried.

Currently reinstalling Forestry 2017 The Simulation while I type this, that game's pretty awful but it's the only simulator with animal-powered equipment so ehh. Gotta put up with the trash to find the treasure, I suppose.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I avoided it for a long time, fearing that it would be too overwhelming. I began playing last night and I have been enjoying it a ton.

I have been extremely addicted to Hollow Knight. It's definitely one of the best games I've played in Eons. The best indie Metroidvania and rivals Super Metroid IMO. 

The first Spyro game, I got the reignited trilogy a few days ago. I was jumping from one game to another at first but I’ve decided to stick with going through one game at a time. I’m almost finished story wise with the first. I’ll get the rest of the collectibles like the extra dragons, eggs and gems some other time. Funnily enough despite being more on the Spyro side and playing a bunch of the games both the ps1 and I think some GameCube and Xbox ones I never played the first one. So it’s a bit weird for me to not be playing it in its original form. But the game looks absolutely gorgeous

I am kinda hopping around in terms of games, but I just started the Xbox 360 version of Cysis on Xbox One. Pretty damn good game so far, it is crazy how visually impressive it still looks and this was on the 360. The object draw distance isn't the best, but I can live with that. They should enhance the game for the X.