Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

DDLC+. I’m starting with making Yuri poems since she’s my favorite. It’s a bit weird to play this game since it’s technically an anime dating simulator, but I’m not there for the romance, I’m there for the horror element.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic Forces was on sale on the Switch store, so I caved in so I could finally try it out. So glad I only got it for 10 bucks, because it's one of the most mediocre games I've ever played and I beat in less than 2 hours. I don't have a problem with short games, but Forces just feels so incomplete. Oh well, I guess I can still do all the extra stuff.

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-12-17 at 9:49 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I hope to play that in a couple of days

I want to play it.

I'm currently playing Markiplier plays Security Breach if that counts?

• Brohoof 1

On the subject of Security Breach... I'm not playing that, watched Mark play it instead, but what I AM playing is Rimworld, where I'm planning to build a vaaaguely Security Breach inspired theme park of sorts, and using mods to build my own "animatronic mascots" and such. On the surface it'll be fun and entertainment for all ages! Totally family friendly and all that. But if one were to dig a little deeper, well...

At least that's the idea, I don't know how far I'll be able to go with it given Rimworld's limitations and the mods that are currently available, but with a bit of roleplay and imagination anything is possible. ^^

I bought a ton of games on Steam, so right now I'm playing a game called Gunpoint. It's a game with a relatively small fanbase, but it's pretty fun. It's both a stealth and puzzle game, but it's mechanics are really interesting, so there are so many ways you can approach it. I don't normally like stealth games all that much, but I've really been enjoying this.

• Brohoof 1

Doki Doki Literature Club has been sitting quietly in my Steam library for a couple of years, but I finally managed to play it. Without going into detail, I can only really describe it as a...unique experience. I will say that I really liked the characters and it's also a very interesting game to try and analyse.