Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Right now, I'm playing SpaceChem and replaying World of Goo. Both are fantastic indie puzzle games (WoG is more action-oriented, though), if you're into that sort of thing.

Started playing Racedriver GRID with some friends of mine again. I am absolutely terrible at it, and end at least a third of the races by getting wrecked, but it's ridiculously fun... especially with all of the yelling and cursing going on in the voice chat. :blink:

Playing star ocean: till the end of time <3

How is it?

I absolutely love Star Ocean: Second Evolution (one of the few jRPGs that I enjoy), but couldn't stand The Last Hope.

Good lord it is amazing. It is a 2 disk game, and it is like 20 hour gameplay per disk. 2nd disk has mini games though, and you can battle street-fighter style with friends.

I have to disagree. Have you beaten the game? the plot twist is the single biggest insult to star ocean fans.

I have to disagree. Have you beaten the game? the plot twist is the single biggest insult to star ocean fans.

Meh, I actually loved the plot twist. I am the type of person that loves suprises though, so people getting angry over it is understandable.

I really dont like jRPGs very much. But Star Ocean is one of the games I have played since I was a kid. And that plot twist pretty much devalued the plot to nothing. Good thing the 360/ps3 one was set in an alternate timeline.

I really dont like jRPGs very much. But Star Ocean is one of the games I have played since I was a kid. And that plot twist pretty much devalued the plot to nothing. Good thing the 360/ps3 one was set in an alternate timeline.

Yeah, but I can tell the creators wanted to test out a different path in the game, but it failed in the hardcores player's minds.

Gow3 once again :3

That's a pretty good game, the campaign was really good (length and story wise)

*Spoiler alert*

The part where Dom dies really caught me off guard. The same goes for the part at the end where Marcus' father comes out of the particle accelerator (or whatever it was) and starts vaporizing and turning into ash.