Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I always play multiple games at a time. Right at this very moment though I'm playing Alice: Madness Returns. I'm in the March Hare's place now trying to get the Hatter's parts back.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Revelations, although I think its quite a lot worse than the previous two.

Also Halo Reach, TF2, Killing Floor and Alien Swarm.

Thinking of playing either LOTR: War In The North, or Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

May I recommend War in the North, its awesome!

Waves,

its an indie game, its done mostly by one person (music isn't, and I'm not sure if the graphics are, however he is using the unreal engine) its ~$10 and an insane amount of fun.

I'm also playing "puzzle agent 2" which is a very good game, in its story, its art style, however its game play isn't all that unique its still heaps of fun.

Skyward Sword. I'm taking forever to get through it. lol. Got it one week ago and I'm not even halfway through it (if it's a 50 hour game like I've heard, that is)

Right now I'm playing Megaman Zero 2 on the Megaman Zero Collection. Usually I play Easy Scenario but for the first time I beat MMZ on normal and now I'm playing MMZ2. I'm gonna do 3 and 4 afterwards, of course.

Megaman Zero is definitely my favorite of all the Megaman series'

Though Megaman Star Force is almost equal to it.