Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

World of Warcraft, Minecraft (in hardcore mode with a few mods to add nastier monsters but without boosting my gear up, and building a city in survival), and I have a raid on Rift tonight with my new guild.

I stream a lot of game player if anyone is interested in watching. I'm a new streamer, and i'm offline atm but if you pop in and hit follow you'll get an email when I go live, and I do a lot daily (not afraid to play with my camera on!).

Looking for another game to add to the mix but I'm on unemployment atm so I'm sort of stuck with what I have.

I'm replaying a bunch of Sega Genesis games.

Got any favorites?

It's actually been a few months since I last played a video game, lol.

BURN THE HEATHEN! :angry:

:lol: I haven't gone two full days without playing a game in the last twenty years. That is not an exaggeration.

• Brohoof 2

I started up Beyond Good & Evil again a few days ago. I never beat it the first time around so now I'm gonna go for all the trophies and beat it as well. This game is just a little ball of awesome and my only complaints come in the form of the shitty camera options and the somewhat twitchy camera.

I think it's the best one in the series, honestly. :D

I've played and loved so many Sonic games I can't possibly have any single favorite. 2 is way up there though.

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus on my GC.   Hopefully there's a re-release in HD for the Xbox and PS, b/c it was a fantastic game, :)

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus on my GC.   Hopefully there's a re-release in HD for the Xbox and PS, b/c it was a fantastic game, :)

I wish they'd stop jerking us around about PSO2. Now they've got an English version but it's not released in the US at all. Talk about a huge fuck you.

• Brohoof 2

I wish they'd stop jerking us around about PSO2. Now they've got an English version but it's not released in the US at all. Talk about a huge fuck you.

Yeah......i'm a little annoyed about that, b/c I want it so badly.  All i saw was a TBA and its just dragging.