Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

(edited)

Watch Dogs PS4. Yeah, it's a lot like GTA, but I like that about it. Also, I play stealthy. It make the game more interesting, not going in guns-blazing.

And TLoZ: Ocarina of Time on the original N64. Currently in the Shadow Temple. Man, it feels good to be playing this game again. And not on Gamecube/Wii! Though it looks extremely pixelated and crappy on my 40" Samsung 1080p 120hz TV.

Edited by Scoutmaster91

Watch Dogs PS4. Yeah, it's a lot like GTA, but I like that about it. Also, I play stealthy. It make the game more interesting, not going in guns-blazing.

And TLoZ: Ocarina of Time on the original N64. Currently in the Shadow Temple. Man, it feels good to be playing this game again. And not on Gamecube/Wii! Though it looks extremely pixelated and crappy on my 40" Samsung 1080p 120hz TV.

A lot like GTA in what way? Cuz I think it's entirely possible to have a game that plays similarly without the annoying comparison to something else which kinda implies that the other is superior in some way.

For example: If someone played The Saboteur they might get a GTA feel from it because of the ability to steal cars and getting missions from letters on a map...but that's where the similarities end and to say The Saboteur is a GTA clone in any way is completely inaccurate.

A lot like GTA in what way? Cuz I think it's entirely possible to have a game that plays similarly without the annoying comparison to something else which kinda implies that the other is superior in some way.

For example: If someone played The Saboteur they might get a GTA feel from it because of the ability to steal cars and getting missions from letters on a map...but that's where the similarities end and to say The Saboteur is a GTA clone in any way is completely inaccurate.

Yeah, you've got a point there. Also, I've never heard of The Saboteur. 

Yeah, you've got a point there. Also, I've never heard of The Saboteur.

The Saboteur is a highly overlooked game for whatever reason. Not surprised you've not heard of it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes open-world, mission-based games. Set in World War 2 Paris (and surrounding areas) you take the control of an Irishman who has a grudge against the Nazis and he gets his sweet revenge on them through, as the name implies, sabotage. There's a large stealth element to the game that is very fun and easy to use between climbing up on buildings and disguises to hide away from your enemy.

• Brohoof 1

The Saboteur is a highly overlooked game for whatever reason. Not surprised you've not heard of it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes open-world, mission-based games. Set in World War 2 Paris (and surrounding areas) you take the control of an Irishman who has a grudge against the Nazis and he gets his sweet revenge on them through, as the name implies, sabotage. There's a large stealth element to the game that is very fun and easy to use between climbing up on buildings and disguises to hide away from your enemy.

Hmm, I'll have to look into it.

Dwarf Fortress. Been wanting to play it again for some time now, but I just never got around to it. I think the last time I played was at least over a year ago (also I missed that little intro scene <3). Surprised I was able to get back into it so quickly, since it's been so long, I thought I would have forgotten everything. Of course I'm still meh at it, but hey, I know the basics at least. :P

Knifeblush shall rise to greatness! Or, maybe not. We will see. All I know for sure, is that the Dwarves of Knifeblush are going to be having a lot of fun along the way. ;)

Stopped playing Wolfenstein. It's pretty good and all, just didn't feel like another shooter at the moment.

Gonna go back to play Der Langrisser now (2008ish) that there's a full translation available. Haven't touched that in yeeeeeeeeears.

Playing me some Duck Hunt ftw

So you still have a CRT TV to play it on then... Nintendo NES Light Guns do not work on an LCD or Plasma screen.

Froggerr

Pengo

Pac-Land

Pengo was a good game.

(edited)

Got bored of Megaman Starforce 3 about 70% of the way in. Moved on to replaying Tales of the Abyss on my 3DS. I really need new 3DS games cuz the ones I have are boring after playing and replaying them so many times. Problem is that every time I go into Gamestop I look at the 3DS games and leave with console games cuz they are so much cheaper and I like to buy in bulk since I have no actual income. What little money I get comes from little jobs here and there and it's usually no more than $10 at a time. @__@

Edited by Discordian

(edited)

I've just recently got into Mass Effect, Idk why I haven't got into that before, but it's an awesome series, just beat the 2nd, which almost physically wore me from the awesomeness(And time I spent playing it).

I started the 3rd Mass Effect, and am just a small bit in, so not really much, but I do plan to finish of course.

Other than that, i've played a little Payday and some other random games here and there.

Transformers: War for Cybertron. For being called "The best Transformers game ever", there's sadly not a lot of people who play it online. At least the campaign is still fun!

I really liked that game! Heck the Multiplayer was actually pretty fun too, but even when I got it closer to its launch there wasn't really much of anyone playing it online unfortunately.

I haven't played it in a while, but it's certainly up there in transformer games as far as the overall quality of the game goes.

I need to get back to Xenoblade, especially with the new Xenoblade X announcement (though I'm pretty sure they said that it was Xenoblade before they officially announced the title). I got up to about the Bionis' hip and stopped randomly.

The fact that I still haven't played Xenoblade...

There are so many good games I have yet to play, and some I may not even be aware of ;p.

Edited by Zygen

I've just recently got into Mass Effect, Idk why I haven't got into that before, but it's an awesome series, just beat the 2nd, which almost physically wore me from the awesomeness(And time I spent playing it).

I started the 3rd Mass Effect, and am just a small bit in, so not really much, but I do plan to finish of course.

Other than that, i've played a little Payday and some other random games here and there.

I really liked that game! Heck the Multiplayer was actually pretty fun too, but even when I got it closer to its launch there wasn't really much of anyone playing it online unfortunately.

I haven't played it in a while, but it's certainly up there in transformer games as far as the overall quality of the game goes.

The fact that I still haven't played Xenoblade...

There are so many good games I have yet to play, and some I may not even be aware of ;p.

There are literally tens of thousands of games in existence, maybe even more, so there's definitely a lot of games you've probably not heard of that you would enjoy no matter what type of gamer you are. Just gotta look for them. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Im currently playing Fallout:New Vegas, on a goal to obliterate every single living being with my Esther, accompanied by 24 NCR soldiers, A robot dog, and a first recon sniper

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Hello everypony I'm back from clouds dale  and I bough an awesome game for the playstation The 20% cooler THE POWERPUFFGIRLS-CHEMICAL X-TRACTION  I played it today and beat one boss billy of the gang green villains !  Buy some of your games at CDTRADEPOST.COM