Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I played that game for 2 hours then never touched it again. I felt like I had wasted my time, there was no objective, no achievable goal, no possibility of end game. Just building and crafting and destroying...forever. The concept of this maddens me to this very day.

Oh well. It's kinda fun to play if you are bored and need something to do.

Now he's playing Clash of Clans.

Meh I'd rather post on forums or watch YouTube videos or something. I don't like not having a measure of progress in a game. Most people probably don't care about that.  :catface: 

:lol: I have the same issue. I have little love for games with no achievable objective or are too open-ended. I actually don't think it's nearly as fun when a game is completely open. I prefer some level of linearity.

As far as being bored goes, you know what I do when I get bored? I play a game. Bored of that game? Play another. With so many games out there I see no reason to waste my time with a game that has no end and there's plenty of other games with an actual end to work towards...even if I don't reach those ends half the time cuz I jump from game to game so often. :lol:

---

I've been playing Wild Arms XF all week since I've been staying at my grandparents' house. Almost caught up with where I was before I restarted, which was about stage 3-5 or so. I've been kicking way more ass this time around too. I've gotten better or something. Knowing what to do and how to do it probably doesn't hurt though. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Currently playing Killzone 2.

Not looking forward to fight against Radec... I heard he's one of the most difficult FPS bosses out there... ._.

Edited by ShadowPirateX

Back home from my grandparents' house and borrowed a game from my cousin, which I'm playing now: Fullmetal Alchemist 2: The Curse of the Crimson Elixir.

I still haven't seen all of the anime. Bits and pieces here and there as well as the Conqueror of Shamballa movie.

Godzilla Save the Earth..........damn I love that game (if only there were an HD one on the Xbox, i would take it, :))

Played some Halo 4 just a few moments ago....................didn't play longer than 15 mins due to low population, :(

inFAMOUS. Currently on my Good guy playtrough.

P.S. I fought Radec in Killzone 2. I'm glad I discovered that corner!

After dying 5 to 9 times...

Star Wars: Republic Commando! So old... XD

I think I'll try some hack roms of pokémon, I heard they're pretty cool

Glad to see I'm not the only one who still plays Republic Commando! I really wish they would make a sequel, tough...

I'm finally playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Less than an hour in but so much :wub:

I'm pretty interested in that game... Would you reccomend it?

P.S I'm getting the impression that you really like hack 'n' slash games. Just like me! XD

• Brohoof 1

inFAMOUS. Currently on my Good guy playtrough.

P.S. I fought Radec in Killzone 2. I'm glad I discovered that corner!

After dying 5 to 9 times...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who still plays Republic Commando! I really wish they would make a sequel, tough...

I'm pretty interested in that game... Would you reccomend it?

P.S I'm getting the impression that you really like hack 'n' slash games. Just like me! XD

I'm not nearly far enough to really have a say on recommendation but if it's anything like the previous Lords of Shadow games then absolutely.

I love the hack'n'slash genre but my collection is woefully short on games within it.

Since I got Skyrim on PC and now can get mods as opposed to the Xbox version, I am now addicted to it once again.

That said ironically I think i may have spent more time with modding Skyrim then actually playing it so far ;p.

I also bought the Mass Effect series a while ago. And I finished 1 and 2 and I played a few hours of the 3rd. Mass effect is an awesome series, like I heard it was good, but dang.. I think it may already be one of my favorite series now. I seriously get so attached to some of the characters it's pretty crazy.

Oh and I bought Half life anthology on the summer steam sale, as well as half life 2. However I have only managed to get near the end of the 1st half life(or what I assume is near the end of the first half life) holy crap is half life hard by the way... The amount of times I've died is just ridiculous. I got stuck last time I played and just kinda gave up. Somewhere in the minefield thing I can't figure out where I am supposed to go, maybe I'll give up and look at a guide sometime or something.

I do that a lot with games that have difficult puzzles, because I suck at games lol.