Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Trying to play the games I bought during this years summer sale on Steam.

Was playing Left 4 Dead 2 a while ago.

Battleblock Theater

Castle Crashers

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Dead Island

The first few MS-DOS DOOM games

Skyrim (and sometimes with mods)

Fallout: New Vegas (sometimes with Project Nevada mod)

Goat Simulator

LEGO Movie Videogame

Organ Trail

PAC-MAN Championship DX+ and Museum

It goes on and on and on...

Redoing Pokemon X since my family lost my old X version. Right now I'm working on the Kalos pokedex, which is very scattered in the pokemon. Almost done with Central Kalos though. Blah blah blah competitive crap too like IV breeding and stuff. 

(edited)

I've got the flu and I can't handle anything right now..

You know.. headache and all that.

Everything but visual novels and right now I'm playing Rewrite.

It's from key those who created, Air/Kanon/Clanad/Little Busters.. I totally missed out on this one.

Edited by Floris

I'm not nearly far enough to really have a say on recommendation but if it's anything like the previous Lords of Shadow games then absolutely.I love the hack'n'slash genre but my collection is woefully short on games within it.

That makes me interested in the first Lords of Shadow game. Altough I have been a little sceptical towards it since JonTron, one of my favorite YouTubers, didn't like it. Then again, I disagreed with Angry Joe when he didn't like the new Godzilla movie, so I'm sure I can disagree with JonTron as well.

That makes me interested in the first Lords of Shadow game. Altough I have been a little sceptical towards it since JonTron, one of my favorite YouTubers, didn't like it. Then again, I disagreed with Angry Joe when he didn't like the new Godzilla movie, so I'm sure I can disagree with JonTron as well.

Naysayers of the Lords of Shadow series are dumb. It's an amazing series and should satiate the need for hack'n'slash as well as Castlevania. But you definitely should play the first. If you start with the second there will be a lot of things that will be totally spoiled about the first game if you don't play it first.

Heh, I don't know if this counts, but recently I've been playing a lot of Adventure Quest Worlds. My friend got me interested in it, so we've been playing together. I started playing it on my own though and I think I'm addicted to it XD

(edited)

I picked up Starbound again, for the first time since December. (Couldn't get into it on my first go)

I find it to be quite enjoyable! Not to mention, if you ask me, very beautiful! :wub:

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

I've been playing the game called, Look at all the Skyrim mods and install as many as possible, and make sure everything works, then install more!

No seriously, I swear that modding Skyrim can sometimes be more addicting than actual Skyrim ;p.

• Brohoof 1

I picked up Starbound again, for the first time since December. (Couldn't get into it on my first go)

I'm find it to be quite enjoyable! Not to mention, if you ask me, very beautiful! :wub:

I bought Starbound when it was on sale or something I think, but It was back when I had my crappy computer, so it didn't run at all. 

My new computer runs it fine, I just haven't got into it still lol.

I might check it out still sometime... once i'm over being addicted to Skyrim completely ;p.

• Brohoof 1

Playing some Titanfall, hoping things have changed....................................as of now, nothing hasn't and players still suck, unfortunately, :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Beat it once on Hero Mode and just started the Second Quest. They somehow made Wind Waker look even better and it baffles me. And that fast sail! Works wonders and I don't know how I can do without it now.

Edited by Lena Nena