Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I want Two Worlds II.

Posted Image

My list of games that need playing. Got everything cept skyrim on the holiday sales.

Two Worlds II isn't very great in my opinion.. It's one of those games that feels incomplete.

Two Worlds II isn't very great in my opinion.. It's one of those games that feels incomplete.

Its magic system makes the game worth playing for me. This is actually the second time I have bought it, I got it on PS3 at release.

It does lack the charm and unintentional hilarity of the first title though.

Its magic system makes the game worth playing for me. This is actually the second time I have bought it, I got it on PS3 at release.

It does lack the charm and unintentional hilarity of the first title though.

Their magic system is amazing, but it sounds like an excuse just for the rest of the game. :mellow:

Their magic system is amazing, but it sounds like an excuse just for the rest of the game. :mellow:

All it takes is one feature to make a game addicting. :P

<.< Also, I haven't even played the first one but I like RPGs and any RPG is worth playing for me.

Currently on my playlist:

Skyrim

SM3DL

Heroes of Newerth

LoZ:Four Swords (Anniversary edition)

Paper Mario (N64, replaying <3)

• Brohoof 1

Just finished Bastion last night, great game. Doing another Dead Space 2 run today.

Doing Dead Space 2 online right now! I never found this one to be as scary as the first, but its still a great game.

Doing Dead Space 2 online right now! I never found this one to be as scary as the first, but its still a great game.

I was under the assumption the online was pretty dead.

And yeah I gotcha, but jump scares tend to work on me =p

I was under the assumption the online was pretty dead. And yeah I gotcha, but jump scares tend to work on me =p

Its now like Far Cry 2 where you have to spend about 20minutes looking for a game. I just gave up...

Jumpiest moment in the game for me was when your walking against one of those floor esculator things, and a messed up THING bursts out of a shop window at the other end and comes sprinting down towards you with extra speed due to the moving floor... Im gonna go on single player now :wub:

• 1 month later...