Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Honestly, I need to find more time just to relax and play video games. I'm not really playing anything in particular right now, but my go to is GTA V.

Edited by Overdrive

Lately, I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Due to my previously busy schedule, I was having a hard time finding time to play, so I missed some bugs and fish I wanted to catch, so at one point, I set my 3DS back a month. Due to my currently very, very not busy schedule, I've had the time to go back through the days, one by one, so I don't miss any of the stuffs. In the process, I managed to complete 2 furniture sets, start 2 more furniture sets that I hope to soon complete (and if not... what the fuck, ACNL? Stop giving me Mush Chairs!) and finally did enough to get the final store upgrade, as well as shoo some unwanted villagers out of my town and get some new, cooler ones. It took a long time and I really had to stick with it, but I finally got it all done, yesterday. Now I can play the game like normal, again.

I'm also playing through Majora's Mask in order to get footage for a video I wanna make. I only just beat Woodfall and I think I have, like, 5 masks or something.

• Brohoof 2

Saints Row 2

I made a new save file because I used cheats on my last character. I felt bad about it, so now I'm starting over :) I'll go back to my previous save when I just want to goof around, but I'm mostly working on my current save so I can beat the game legit lol

I am playing Batman Arkham Origins.

Though I am stuck on Death stroke :/

Yeah, he's a tough one lol. Are you having trouble timing your counters when he attacks you? I had the same problem :) 

Yeah, he's a tough one lol. Are you having trouble timing your counters when he attacks you? I had the same problem :)

I think so! I have gotten to the point where he shooting at me... Then die idk what I am doing wrong

• Brohoof 1

I think so! I have gotten to the point where he shooting at me... Then die idk what I am doing wrong

You gotta dodge the shots just right. He doesn't shoot his pistol very fast, so you have time to dodge and close the distance. When you dodge, make sure you jump to the side, not like "A little to the side, a little forward" lol It has to be EXACTLY to the side

Know what I mean? It's hard to describe lol

You gotta dodge the shots just right. He doesn't shoot his pistol very fast, so you have time to dodge and close the distance. When you dodge, make sure you jump to the side, not like "A little to the side, a little forward" lol It has to be EXACTLY to the side

Know what I mean? It's hard to describe lol

Ah, its the pistol that's killing me.. Its his combate.

Doesn't matter atm cause my ps3 is broke so i have to send it back to sony so they can fix it or send me a new one so either way my data will be gone :/...

Ah, its the pistol that's killing me.. Its his combate.

Doesn't matter atm cause my ps3 is broke so i have to send it back to sony so they can fix it or send me a new one so either way my data will be gone :/...

Ah, sorry, man. I hope you get a new one soon :(

I know how you feel. My old PS3 broke a while back, had to start ALL over!

Ah, sorry, man. I hope you get a new one soon :(

I know how you feel. My old PS3 broke a while back, had to start ALL over!

Its ok! I just bought it and the mintute I plugged it in it now function...

I got to play KH and finish that atleast.. I onlu have three games and very little data

I'm a few hours into the first Mass Effect and it's...okay I guess. I don't really like the fact that pretty much all background information on tutorials, characters and lore are presented through reading text instead of through gameplay. 

I started playing a puzzle game called Kami where you are given a piece of paper with a certain pattern on it and you have to make the entire sheet one color. It's actually a really good game to play while listening to music/podcasts.

I do the daily challenges on Crypt of the Necrodancer. The game is super fun, but I'm terrible at it.

And I am still playing Dark Souls, which I am conflicted about if I like it or not. I really don't like the amount of repetition it takes, for me at least, to learn what to do, but defeating bosses feels so satisfying. Ornstein and Smough suck, by the way. 

Warframe: The only game where you can play as a cyborg space ninja gentleman magician with a laser cannon and katana who's able to manipulate the planes of reality, all whilst sporting a rather dashing mustache. :P

Seriously, Limbo + Opticor is borderline OP. It's crazy how well they synergize. :blink: 

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: Oh, the nostalgia. Only a few minutes in, and I've broken down in joy once already. Dis gon be fun.  :yay:

Doing another round of Civilization V, but on 'Epic' and with some mods enabled this time, including the civs; Canada (Me), The Doge, Equestria, New Lunar Republic, The Assassins (Assassin's Creed), Planeptune, Lastation (both Hyperdimension Neptunia), and a few others. :P