Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Pokémon Omega Ruby- didn't think I'd get it at first but nostalgia drove me to it!

5 gyms in with all the Pokémon I wanted in my party now obtained, just gotta Super Train the last one and I should be breezing through the rest of the story. ;)

Bought myself some games yesterday (Steam Exploration Sale!), one of them being; Euro Truck Simulator 2.

I know I said I was going to wait until I had a wheel, but I mean ... it was on sale ... plus I figured it wouldn't hurt to play using mouse steering, at least for now. Still trying to get a hang of some things (like keeping an eye on the speed limits, staying within the lines on a road, etc.), but it's a very nice game. :)

Long Live The Queen.

I ended up staying up a lot later than I intended, playing this last night. It's a visual novel type game, where you have to survive long enough to reach your coronation (yes, you're a queen- the official heir to the throne! If it wasn't obvious from the title). On my first attempt, I got killed by bandits ... second, I gleefully ate some strange chocolates, WHICH I F*CKING KNEW WERE POISONED, but apparently I didn't have a choice on the matter ... it's difficult, but also quite fun and interesting. (Also I think Elodie is super cute) :wub:

FTL: Faster Than Light.

Similar to LLTQ, you have to try to not die (permanent death and all). It too, is pretty difficult, from what I've played. First (and so far, only) attempt, with Jon Snow, -something- Aki (didn't modify), and Ayy Lmao on The Doge, I managed to make it to the third sector (if that means anything), but ended up being boarded and killed within a nebula ... also I ran out of missiles, as I didn't realise that they were in limited quantity until it was too late. Pretty fun though. :P

PS3: 

Borderlands 2 (Game of the Year) - I bout it about week-a-go (insert vine here) and need some help (If an one up for it)

Destiny - I suddenly got addicted to this game. I need help... on the end game content.

Wii U:

Mario Kart 8: DLC is good

3DS;

Super Smash Bros. 4: getting the wii u version later 

Bought myself a few games the last couple weeks.

Got the Jak & Daxter Collection and have already Plat'd the first game. The first one's kinda dull, actually, but I give it points for effort. It really tried to make a mark with it's cartooney characters.

Jak II seems to have improved a lot of things but I'm still only at the beginning.

On my Original XBOX:

- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004

- Strike Force Bowling

- FIFA 2004 (better than sitting down and watching soccer)

- (Sometimes) Sonic Mega Collection Plus even though I'm not very good at it

On my brother's PS4:

- FIFA 14

I bought "The Evil Within" when it was on sale on Steam for $20. So far I rather like it but since it's made by some of the people who made RE4 (which is one of my favorite games), it shouldn't be surprising that I'm enjoying it. 

And I've been playing Sonic Generations a lot because mods. 

Tales of Graces F, yo. I'm not very far into the game but I can honestly say that this is my favorite Tales game. It has the best battle system of any of the games and they've managed to avoid many of the tropes the Tales series uses way too often.

Omega Ruby.

Currently training Vibrava and Torkoal to be the same levels as the rest of my team. I need to find a super rod and fish for a Corphish so I can finally have a water type. Also looking for a female Absol is harder than I thought.

I keep going back to Long Live the Queen and replaying it to get different endings. It's one of my most favorite games! I splurged on quite a few games on Steam last week and yet I just keeping playing LLtQ repeatedly. :P

I also intermittently play The Sims 4 and Minecraft when the mood strikes.

• Brohoof 1