Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Today I finished my 15th game as invoker in Dota 2. I must say he's one addicting hero to play. I've finally gotten decent enough at playing him that my team won't start flaming me the minute I make a mistake. I usually even go on positive KD! The most statisfying about him are his responses.

"Whosoever stands against me, stands briefly..." Shivers go down my spine whenever he says that :c

Besides Dota tf2 is still my jam. My comp team got pretty far in the last european season, so thats cool too :D

Edited by Scribblegroove

Played a bit of CS:GO multiplayer for the first time in ... a long while.

Took a bit for me to build up the courage to join a basic deathmatch server, but I had fun, especially when ~two/three assholes (wasn't paying much attention, they all seem to have the same voice) started arguing and throwing epic insults at each other. :lol:

(For the record, no I'm not looking to play with anyone at the moment)

EDIT: Also TIL that if you just so happen to kill someone from one area on the map, you're camping in said area. :confused:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Nuclear Throne are the only two games I've really been playing recently. Been having lot's of fun with those.

I should definitely check those games out some time. They have to be good if you like them :P