Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Sly 4: Thieves in Time. I'm on my least favorite part ATM.

Sly 4 is my favorite of the Sly series. I think the only part I wasn't a fan of was the ice age level. Everything else was muy bueno. :wub:

---

I can't resist the siren call of Metal Gear Rising anymore. I must replay it and fight those bosses with their amazing music. <3

• Brohoof 1

Sly 4 is my favorite of the Sly series. I think the only part I wasn't a fan of was the ice age level. Everything else was muy bueno. :wub:---I can't resist the siren call of Metal Gear Rising anymore. I must replay it and fight those bosses with their amazing music. <3

That's just where I am and just the part I hate. The villains just a poor copy of Dimitri. Tut tut. How dare they copy the best villain. Even though by 4 he was kind of a good guy. And Bob is just a boring ancestor. I prefer Tennessee "Kid" Cooper. The only plus of Bob's time period is it didn't have the signature slippery ice. Other than that it was boring. Out of the games 2 & 4 basically tie with me. Out of the original trilogy 2's best though.

That's just where I am and just the part I hate. The villains just a poor copy of Dimitri. Tut tut. How dare they copy the best villain. Even though by 4 he was kind of a good guy. And Bob is just a boring ancestor. I prefer Tennessee "Kid" Cooper. The only plus of Bob's time period is it didn't have the signature slippery ice. Other than that it was boring. Out of the games 2 & 4 basically tie with me. Out of the original trilogy 2's best though.

I was okay with the villain in Bob's level, really. I just think the level was convoluted as fuck and I didn't like that.

I always liked Sly 3 most. Loved being able to play as so many different characters including Carmelita. :wub:

You can imagine that Sly 4 really blew me away in that aspect. Tennessee is definitely my favorite as well. Did you know there's a glitch in that level that'll make you fly across the stage? You gotta ride on one of the train's chimneys until you hit a canyon wall and you'll get slightly moved off but it won't change your position. Whatever direction you're facing when you hit the jump button to get off you'll fly in and it goes on forever until you hit another button besides the camera. I tested it out to see if it'd happen again, even, and I was able to replicate it. Funtiemz.

• Brohoof 1

I was okay with the villain in Bob's level, really. I just think the level was convoluted as fuck and I didn't like that.I always liked Sly 3 most. Loved being able to play as so many different characters including Carmelita. :wub:You can imagine that Sly 4 really blew me away in that aspect. Tennessee is definitely my favorite as well. Did you know there's a glitch in that level that'll make you fly across the stage? You gotta ride on one of the train's chimneys until you hit a canyon wall and you'll get slightly moved off but it won't change your position. Whatever direction you're facing when you hit the jump button to get off you'll fly in and it goes on forever until you hit another button besides the camera. I tested it out to see if it'd happen again, even, and I was able to replicate it. Funtiemz.

I don't think I found that glitch. But yesssss playing as Carmelita in 3 was great.

I think I'll just go on and make a Sly Cooper thread. UuU

If I had to order ancestors it'd go

1. Tennesee "Kid" Cooper

2. Tie between Riochi Cooper and Sir Galleth Cooper

3. Salim Al-Kupar

4. Bob.

I've been playing a lot of Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles lately. I don't normally play games like this over and over again but here I am. I unlocked the original version of Rondo of Blood and I've been switching back and forth between that and the remake to see all the differences.

I gotta say this is probably my favorite of the original-style Castlevania games. So many choices.

Mainly, I am playing;

GTA V for the Xbox One: This game is amazing. The first person mode is insanely immersive, I absolutely adore immersive games. :3 Have not even really touched the online play yet.

COD Advanced Warfare: Still enjoying this one, though I feel saddened that Activision is such a tyrant publisher. There could be so much more added to this game if it weren't for them.

And I am about to start episode 1 of the Game of Thrones game by Telltale Games. Really excited for that one. :3

Been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition for the past few weeks, absolutely massive game given how far I've got and how far it seems to be going on for, though I've been absolutely loving most of it. Might just be one of Bioware's top RPG's ever, and that's a spot that's hard to grab.