Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm replaying the Battlefield 3 campaign. Why? Eh, I don't own the new one (yet, and I know I can try it for free on Origin, but I'm gonna wait a bit on that), and I've been in a Battlefield mood as of late, so I just figured I'd play that to get a feel for the game again. :)

• Brohoof 1

Right now Tales of Graces is taking up all of my game time. It's so awesome. :wub:

Right now my favorite character is Pascal.

Tales_of_Graces_Pascal_by_Link111234.gif

She's nuts but she does the weird, little mage girl thing far better than Rita from Vesperia ever did.

im currently playing warframe on the ps4 and im loving it right now. i am rank 12 and proud of it.i have every warframe right now and every weapon. and none of them bought but zephyr. other than that every warrame every weapon i have gathered myself.  i also own a brony clan and are currently accepting members to the clan.we have everything unlocked in the clan even teleporters. 

I rented Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the Wii today. I like the Harry Potter series even though I've never played the video games before (except the Lego ones :derp:).

I have to say, this game is boring. Half of it is just running around the insanely huge school, and the other half is casting spells with the Wii motion controls, which always make me feel like I'm getting arthritis in my wrists :okiedokielokie:.

Edited by JingleSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I rented Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the Wii today. I like the Harry Potter series even though I've never played the video games before (except the Lego ones :derp:).

I have to say, this game is boring. Half of it is just running around the insanely huge school, and the other half is casting spells with the Wii motion controls, which always make me feel like I'm getting arthritis in my wrists :okiedokielokie:.

Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of Movie Licensed Games... 

Pro-tip, don't waste your money on the other Harry Potter games. I've played 'em. They're all pretty bad. Especially the Deathly Hallows ones. I could go into more depth but these games aren't worth it. Just steer clear. ^_^

That's just my advise though. Haha >_> 

• Brohoof 1

Far Cry 4. Waited probably 11 hours for it to download. I finally get it installed and I have to watch the unskippable intro half a dozen times because I'm having trouble running it on my hardware. I need some upgrades. Badly. My gfx card, while still a good card, is old. Looking at moving to a GTX 680 before long. I just got the Radeon 7770 because it was a good little card for the price.

Edited by Space Woona