Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Mega Thread What game are you playing right now?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell us what video game you're playing at the current moment!   I'm am currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. Great game if you love Fallout 3!

Zelda Four Swords: Anniversary Edition and ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. I'm trying to get the trophy for beating ICO in under 2 hours.

Battlefield 3 Beta (Hey Gummy, just add me for that game. Search iKiryu on Origin) Crysis League of Legend World of Warcraft

Posted Images

Currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and also playing the new smash bros a lot.

Badges

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Xbox 360). I want to get caught up with the main series before I play Unity. :)

I've also been playing Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros for Wii U recently. :squee:

Badges

I'm replaying the Battlefield 3 campaign. Why? Eh, I don't own the new one (yet, and I know I can try it for free on Origin, but I'm gonna wait a bit on that), and I've been in a Battlefield mood as of late, so I just figured I'd play that to get a feel for the game again. :)

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Right now Tales of Graces is taking up all of my game time. It's so awesome. :wub:

Right now my favorite character is Pascal.

Tales_of_Graces_Pascal_by_Link111234.gif

She's nuts but she does the weird, little mage girl thing far better than Rita from Vesperia ever did.

im currently playing warframe on the ps4 and im loving it right now. i am rank 12 and proud of it.i have every warframe right now and every weapon. and none of them bought but zephyr. other than that every warrame every weapon i have gathered myself.  i also own a brony clan and are currently accepting members to the clan.we have everything unlocked in the clan even teleporters. 

I'm playing through Super Mario World again, trying to see how fast I can get through it this time. ;) (Hint- not very fast at all... :okiedokielokie:)

I rented Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the Wii today. I like the Harry Potter series even though I've never played the video games before (except the Lego ones :derp:).

I have to say, this game is boring. Half of it is just running around the insanely huge school, and the other half is casting spells with the Wii motion controls, which always make me feel like I'm getting arthritis in my wrists :okiedokielokie:.

Edited by JingleSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

Well, currently I'm playing through the Mass Effect games for the fourth time. This time I'm a sentinel. :3 

I also just recently beat Dark Souls II on New Game Plus 7, which was pretty satisfying. :D 

• Brohoof 1

I rented Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the Wii today. I like the Harry Potter series even though I've never played the video games before (except the Lego ones :derp:).

I have to say, this game is boring. Half of it is just running around the insanely huge school, and the other half is casting spells with the Wii motion controls, which always make me feel like I'm getting arthritis in my wrists :okiedokielokie:.

Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of Movie Licensed Games... 

Pro-tip, don't waste your money on the other Harry Potter games. I've played 'em. They're all pretty bad. Especially the Deathly Hallows ones. I could go into more depth but these games aren't worth it. Just steer clear. ^_^

That's just my advise though. Haha >_> 

• Brohoof 1

Far Cry 4. Waited probably 11 hours for it to download. I finally get it installed and I have to watch the unskippable intro half a dozen times because I'm having trouble running it on my hardware. I need some upgrades. Badly. My gfx card, while still a good card, is old. Looking at moving to a GTX 680 before long. I just got the Radeon 7770 because it was a good little card for the price.

Edited by Space Woona

• PonSky pinned this topic