Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Just finished the Lord of the Hunt DLC for shadow of Mordor and I am SEVERELY disappointed in how little I got for $15 considering how much I loved the game. Certainly not worth the current price and I hope the next one is better.

Currently playing Bound by Flame, it's not the greatest RPG ever and the combat is alright at best but it's still entertaining and a decent enough game.

I'm getting stuff from the winter sale on steam.

Freedom Planet(Beat Lilac's story)

-The games offers a great challlenge and made me realize I need to get good at platformers again. It's Sonic and Mega Man X fused

Shovel Knight 

-Already beat 5 bosses and am having a great time. Another game about the gameplay and not some hollyweird storyline that cost millions, Just simple skill. And this game reminds you to keep that shovel jump mechanic in use, or you will fail.

Rayman Origins/ LEGENDS: Origins is amazing and I never 100% the game. I never played LEGENDS yet.

Wings of Vi: People are saying it's ahrd as **** I will find out soon

My library needs platforming love. Truly as genre that needs to come back.

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

The Sims 4 lately but went and dug up my original Mass Effect 3 game disc and started playing my old Shepard on a new game plus. Nostalgia from playing ME2 and 3 is the reason why I suddenly wanted to jump into my most favorite Sci-fi RPG of all time (Previously KOTOR2).

I recently started playing Battle for Middle Earth 2 again since people have fixed the online servers and they are playable again.

To be honest I only found this out today.. After returning from the cinemas watching The Hobbit: The Battle of the five armies and seeing those elven and dwarven armies in action, I wanted to play it again so badly.

Anyhow.. I can play against other people again which was the most fun ofc.

If anyone else is interested here is a link on how to "fix" it.. http://t3aonline.net/bfme2/

Had been playing Entropia Universe lately, but I realized its not worth my time anymore.  :eww:

Since I'm more of an MMO guy I looked around a bit and found Warframe pretty awesome so far, both visually and in gameplay too. 

I think I'll stick to this game for the time being.  :fluttershy:

Borderlands Pre-Sequel

Terraria

Destiny occasionally, I have to play on my roommates xbox though so it's sort of a pain, I'd rather get my own hard-drive big enough to play it and start a new file on mine rather than get to a high level on his hard-drive and have to start over anyways eventually on mine.

Just downloaded Defiance, maybe going to give that a try after Christmas.

Edited by Vulture

I'm playing the waiting game... I decided to re-download Hitman Absolution and it is taking awhile

Civilization V....

img-3352984-1-twilightcrazy_display.gif

CAN'T STOP>>>> ONE MORE TURN...10 More turns...1 MORE GAME!!!!

I have only played Civ Revolution and I know that's pretty much the game in a nutshell...... its soooo addicting

I'm playing the waiting game... I decided to re-download Hitman Absolution and it is taking awhile

I have only played Civ Revolution and I know that's pretty much the game in a nutshell...... its soooo addicting

... believe me, if civ revolution is addicting to you

STAY AWAY FROM CIV V AT ALL COSTS! OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE STOLEN!

... believe me, if civ revolution is addicting to you

STAY AWAY FROM CIV V AT ALL COSTS! OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE STOLEN!

yeah it makes me wish Civ V was for Xbox but all we got is Revolution...... which is still fun

yeah it makes me wish Civ V was for Xbox but all we got is Revolution...... which is still fun

review.jpg

ITs awsome............

i already played 570 hrs... and its the newest game in my staem library... add my next 3 most played games and you barely get to 450hrs

Its like......

a

drug

i need a sunset pic

_mlp__sunset_shimmer_cute_by_luke262-d7z

Much better now... believe me... it is extremly addicting in singleplayer... AND dont get me started on multiplayer

Well, I found a copy of AC Black Flag, so I started playing that. Then, about 60% of the way through the game, my order of Star Wars: Republic Commando showed up! Then about 50% of the way through that one my roommate convinced me to try Skyrim...the jerk and now I can't decide which to finish first! (I know it has to be one of the first two since Skyrim never ends!!!)

assassins_creed_4_black_flag_big.jpg

star_wars___republic_commando__gmod__by_

skyrim-mountains.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@@PE Brony,

I would finish the others first too. YOu can get sucked into skyrim. 

Considering I put ~40-45 hours into it in the first 4 or 5 days...I'd agree with that.  :blink: It even interfered with re-construction of my MtG deck that week, so I didn't make the adjustments I wanted to before the tournament that weekend! Darn Skyrim! I got up to lvl 25 in that time though...

I haven't played in a week now, but that's because I'm at my dad's and have been helping pack up the house.