Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing Super Smash Bros 4 (3DS) the whole day. I'm finally starting to remember how to play the game :) I also noticed that I really like Robin his/her playstyle, so I think I have also found my main.

SSB for life!

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing Smash 3DS as well, but I got Smash Wii U today, so I've had a little playing time with it, too. My mains are Capt. Falcon and Mega Man, though I don't think I have too much trouble with any of the characters other than Shulk. I just need to take the time to understand the Monado Arts, that's all.

Civilization V....

img-3352984-1-twilightcrazy_display.gif

CAN'T STOP>>>> ONE MORE TURN...10 More turns...1 MORE GAME!!!!

I'm definitely right there with you on that one. 

Also playin' some good ole Runescape as usual  B)

Meow Meow Star Acres, b*tches. Fak all that other stuff I have on Steam, this game is where it's at. (I dunno, I saw my brother and sister playing it, and I thought it looked cute, sooo ...) :lol: Edited by Sir Snowyberry

I've been playing a lot of Kirby Super Star on SNES recently. I collect old video games, so I like to rotate through them from time to time. I've also been playing Mario Kart on Wii U some since I finally picked up the DLC.

• Brohoof 1

Giving Dark Souls II some love finally. Started yet another character who may or may not get past the beginning of the game. lol

I just beat the Last Giant. That boss is such a scrub. He makes the Asylum Demon from the first Dark Souls look hard. Now, the Pursuer on the other hand... :(

I also bought Eador: Masters of the Broken World off Steam so I started playing that. A worth purchase. I can't play it on anything but the lowest settings though. That's what I get for playing on a laptop rather than trying to build an actual gaming PC... :lol:

I'm playing The legend of heroes: Trails in the Sky! I'm actually really enjoying it. i wanted to make a game with a battle system just like the one in that game with RPG maker, but it was too much for me

I need to jump on this while it's still on sale. I don't know if I'll be able to though. I want other games in this series to come out so maybe we can eventually get Ao No Kiseki which has one of my favorite songs of all time as it's final boss theme.

Let's see, within the past week I've started playthroughs on Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess along with playing Smash 3DS and WiiU, plus Omega Ruby. I also wanted to play some Melee today so I did

Battlefield 4 on PC. Gotta say, I'm having quite a bit of fun with this game. I tend to go solo (as a Support), but I still try to help out the team in any way I can. :3

EDIT: Oh and I'm also replaying CoD 4 and CoD:WaW. :)

Edited by Sir Snowyberry
  • Brohoof 1

Today I went games shopping and found a copy of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! Was cheap too, thankfully. :yay:

I remember liking the original Paper Mario a little more(probably because I played it more), and I remember playing this one as well but don't really remember much about it... definitely great so far, woot. :D