Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Zelda Oracle of Seasons which I bought on e-shop not too long ago. I have been in a Zelda mood ever since seeing the preview for Zelda U and will probably play Zelda Oracle of Ages soon as I am getting toward the end of Oracle of Seasons.

Finally getting into Dark Souls II. Took a few tries for it to really grab me. Now I'm powering through it. Beat the Lost Sinner like it was nothing, got through the No Man's Wharf area and now I'm making my way through the Shaded Woods. I did all this in the last couple days too so I feel like I've made some great progress.

I also finally got a pyromancy flame so now I can kill things with firey death like in Dark Souls. <3

Now that I have finished the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider, I am now playing Wolfenstein: The New Order.

I really need to finish The Evil Within and I need to pick up my copy of Smash on Wii U that's been sitting in the corner (still need people to play with), might go back and replay a mission in Bayonetta 2 because a certain boss fight was pretty cool. Will also eventually go pick up a copy of Tomodachi Life again sometime. So, basically survival horror and Nintendo (or both if I feel like playing SH: Shattered Memories :P

Lego Batman 3 (PS4). A GOOD licensed game? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Oh wait, it's  a Lego "Insert IP here" game. Still, it's harmless enough (Besides The Joker having a Tommy Gun, but who questions The Joker?). Plus having a playable Deathstroke is alway cool. Speaking of, whoever did the characters needs a raise, I mean Polka Dot Man is in this! POLKA DOT MAN!  :lol:

I downloaded Parasite Eve to my Vita a few weeks ago, but I'm probably finished with it. The music was really good, and the customization was great.

I got Smash Bros. for Wii U awhile back, though I haven't played it in a couple days. I got a Peach Amiibo and leveled her up to 50, and I only need to get Duck Hunt Dog.

I've been playing Doom 64 for a little over a week, I really like the music and level design. Only issue is that it takes a long time to complete the levels, but I like how big they are.

Also, I got Tekken 3 yesterday, which is my first Tekken game ever. King is my favorite character so far.

Child of Light and The Swapper in WiiU. Also got Smash U in Xmas, but I'm barely touching it.

The Swapper is one humdinger of a puzzler. Got stuck with several of the puzzles.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Goddesses I love that scene.
  • Brohoof 2