Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've wanted the Hitman games for awhile now. They're usually in Square Enix sales on Steam and GoG. Mayhap I should get them.

Oh yeah. They're lots of fun if you like stealth, and awesomeness!  B)

I got back into Borderlands 2 after I had finally bought what I think is the essential DLC (everything except the costume packs). I haven't tried the mecromancer, but the psycho is a bonafide badass to say the least. 

While I can handle myself, there are some things that I would need another player for...

• Brohoof 1

My most recent purchase for my new PS4  :o

post-29333-0-40642300-1420498827.png

I got back into Borderlands 2 after I had finally bought what I think is the essential DLC (everything except the costume packs). I haven't tried the mecromancer, but the psycho is a bonafide badass to say the least. 

While I can handle myself, there are some things that I would need another player for...

Borderlands 2 is AWESOME.
The Mechromancer skill names are full of MLP references (one's even named 20% cooler  :yay: )
And don't worry, pretty much everything there is solo-able. Even Terramorphous (farm a shield called The Bee and get a gun called the Sand Hawk from a quest, enjoy killing every boss, even raid bosses, in seconds  :wacko: )
Edited by External Project

The games that currently have me hooked are

GTA V (Xbox One)

COD Advanced Warfare (Xbox One)

The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One)

And lastly Tomodachi Life (3DS)

There are other games I will boot up too but those are the main ones right now. There are a decent amount of games I have not even touched yet on my systems.

Got myself the Batman Arkham trilogy for the PS3 just after Christmas. Playing Asylum just now and it is absolutely fantastic. THe combat system is really simple, but it's just so enjoyable beating guys up and the detective and stealth modes are so good. I actually feel like proper Batman at times, setting off timed explosions to knock some guys out and at the exact moment the explosions hit and distract everyone I swoop down and hang a guy from a gargoyle before changing position so that everyone is just totally freaked out by what's going on.

tumblr_lxlcc606fy1r9m5mqo1_500.gif

Too many to count. I am suffering from a serious case on...

img-3388015-1-TheBacklog.jpg

dun Dun DUUUUUUN!

This is my every day life. I have over 500 games and I've probably only beaten half of them. It's about the journey, not the destination, as they say. :lol:

• Brohoof 1