Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. Apparently I did it wrong cuz Chrom was the only one who could do any decent damage to the final boss. :P

Next up on handheld: Brave Story: New Traveler.

Been playing Destiny: Taken King on xbox one. I told myself I wouldnt play Destiny unless they actually added more content.

I've also been playing a ton of Waifu Simulator 2016, A.K.A Black Desert.

I finally got around to finishing Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Holy shit, if you haven't played this game already, play it.

Edited by SpaceOnion

days 
I have been playing Black Desert Online, I have sunk quite a few hours into this MMO. 

Edited by Miamorea Cadenza

Playing Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction to get myself pumped for the Ratchet & Clank movie coming out soon.

I need to get around to playing the rest of the series. I've only played the first, third and A Crack In Time (the latter being my favorite by far). Can't wait to get my hands on the new game too.

Im currently playing Hellnight. That one Survival Horror Game, published by Konami one year before Silent Hill, that only a few People know.

In my Opinion is the best Survival Horror Game on the Playstation 1 by far, because of its weirdness and creativity.

Even though the german Translation has some spelling Errors and wrong sentences.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1