Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Last two games I played today were call of duty black ops zombies and the elder scrolls IV oblivion, both of which are amazing games. I have played countless hours of both although sadly my highest round on kino is in the low thirties I think it was round thirty two when a zombie snuck up on me and insta-killed me when I had juggernog.

Edited by Theshadowmaster235

Im currently playing Hellnight. That one Survival Horror Game, published by Konami one year before Silent Hill, that only a few People know.

In my Opinion is the best Survival Horror Game on the Playstation 1 by far, because of its weirdness and creativity.

Even though the german Translation has some spelling Errors and wrong sentences.  :lol:

I only just learned about Hellnight a few years ago. I've wanted to play it ever since. Seems pretty intense. Outlast before Outlast was a thing? :lol:

I'm currently playing Zelda: Twilight Princess and it's great. Just finished Lollipop Chainsaw. Jimmy Urine. <3

I need to get back to Lollipop Chainsaw. I got up to the farm levels with the hallucinations and whatnot. Got distracted. I love how distinct every boss and level is. Always with a new theme.

• Brohoof 1

I need to get back to Lollipop Chainsaw. I got up to the farm levels with the hallucinations and whatnot. Got distracted. I love how distinct every boss and level is. Always with a new theme.

You should! It felt amazing to finish the game. I had it on hold for a pretty long time too. However, I got back to the game a few days ago and finally finished it. It was great, but so weird. The whole game is kind of wicked, but great anyway!

If you continue to play on the Farm Land, you'll get to the BEST boss in my opinion.  ^_^ Keep kicking some zombie butt!

I only just learned about Hellnight a few years ago. I've wanted to play it ever since. Seems pretty intense. Outlast before Outlast was a thing?

I never played Outlast so i cant really say. I think i only watched a Lets Play of Markiplier, but i didnt watched it to the end.

You run away from things in Outlast, right?

Yeah, Hellnight is very similar to that concept, but Hellnight is a Mix of First Person Running away from Things and a Point and Click Style, whenever you enter a Room.

Also i think Hellnight seems a little bit more original. Im not saying that Outlast is bad, but from what i understand, in Outlast you run away from crazy patients in a mental Hospital...which is not really an original idea.  :lol:

I think Hellnight is more complex.

I never played Outlast so i cant really say. I think i only watched a Lets Play of Markiplier, but i didnt watched it to the end.

You run away from things in Outlast, right?

Yeah, Hellnight is very similar to that concept, but Hellnight is a Mix of First Person Running away from Things and a Point and Click Style, whenever you enter a Room.

Also i think Hellnight seems a little bit more original. Im not saying that Outlast is bad, but from what i understand, in Outlast you run away from crazy patients in a mental Hospital...which is not really an original idea.  :lol:

I think Hellnight is more complex.

I've never played Outlast either. All I know is first person and running away from things. :P

• Brohoof 1

Dark Souls 2, having an awesome time with it :)

Don't have anything to play 3 on yet, but I wanna finish this one first anyway :P

Also managed to find a copy of The World Ends With You and really liking that too, and got Star Fox Zero but haven't put much time into it yet. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Planetside 2, still playing BF1942 occasionally, suprisingly (for a 2002 game) there are 2/3 64 player servers full most of the time. As for next may, well, there's the new DooM coming up... 

If you like zombie games and own one of the source games (HL2 and such) on steam, try out the mod Zombie Panic Source. It's free.

Europa Universalis 4, and Stardew Valley still.

I just picked up the Common Sense DLC for EU IV, but really haven't dug into it yet. I know I'm lacking the new Mare Nostrum DLC, but I'm not really interested in the naval game just yet... 

Rise of the Tomb Raider, and it is freaking amazing thus far!

• Brohoof 1

A few different things, though not all at the same time of course:

Pokemon X Wonderlocke: Currently just past the Xerneas capture and Lysandre's final battle.

Pokemon Platinum Monotype Challenge - Ghost: Using a 493 romhack called Origin Platinum for this to give me more catching options. Unfortunately even with this hack there are no Ghost-types available until after the first gym so that kinda sucks.

Pokemon Omega Ruby, Diamond, HeartGold, White, Black, FireRed, and Emerald: Using all of these to try and complete the Pokedex as much as I can, before Sun and Moon drops and gives me even more work.  :lie:  I'm learning to love Pal Park, Poke Transfer, and Poke Transporter. Currently have 554 out of 718 so I'm well on the way.

rFactor: Trying to configure a gamepad for a full-on racing sim is haaard. Still haven't managed to fix the jerky steering inputs which makes driving fast, loose cars, like older Formula One machines, a nigh-impossible chore. Modern cars with traction control, like LMP racecars, are controllable enough, if only just barely.

• Brohoof 1

Dark Souls 2, dual caestus run. A friend convinced me to do this run saying it was the most fun build he used when playing it.

It's definitely not my style. I prefer tanking with giant shields. However it'll help me get better at the game so I'm doing it anyway.

I'm also playing Skyrim on the side with a little bit of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (for the fiftieth time lol).

With the main campaign of Rise of the Tomb Raider done, I am now moving onto Ratchet and Clank. I was thinking of doing Fallout 4, but I'll hold off on that as some cartoony fun seems like the best thing to do next.

Plus I want to finish the game before seeing the movie; whenever that is.