Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Battleborn and Tales from the Borderlands. Tales from the borderlands is so involving. The characters are all hilarious. Glad to see more Handsome Jack!

Battleborn is very fun online. It has an overpowered medic character which is exactly what i want in a game XD

Just completed Uncharted Drake's Fortune and am about to go into Uncharted 2

Also been getting back into Pokémon battling a bit in Omega Ruby, and am still playing Dark Souls 3. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The game that currently has my attention is the new Doom and holy hell is it amazing. I have not had this much fun with a first person shooter since I played, well, original Doom.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

I'm currently playing a lot of Rocket League, this game is so addicting...  ^_^

Currently, I'm playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon on my 3DS.  :P

I really like the game but they could improve it by making it more of an Open World game, instead of just like the other Mystery Dungeon games. :confused:

Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition, Infamous Second Son, Infamous First Light, Borderlands Handsome Collection :) '''

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tried to load Monster Hunter Tri on my computer via Dolphin wii emulator for nostalgia's sake.

Ragequit due to funky controls.

Edited by Solid

The game that currently has my attention is the new Doom and holy hell is it amazing. I have not had this much fun with a first person shooter since I played, well, original Doom.

I've never really played much Doom. A little bit of the first is all. I'm looking into getting Doom 3 BFG Edition so I can play through the first three but holy hell the 360 version goes for like $40 minimum used. None of the other versions are that expensive and I'm unsure why. I want the 360 one because achievements.

I wanna play those before I play the new Doom.

Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition, Infamous Second Son, Infamous First Light, Borderlands Handsome Collection :) '''

I'm playing the first Borderlands right now with my brother. I'm Soldier, he's Siren. We just finally met Tannis and gave her the key we got from Nine Toes. My shotguns can take out damn near everything in like three shots max. I don't even have the shotgun power raising skills yet!

I need to get back to Darksiders 2. I only just got out of the first major area when I got distracted by another game.

I never played Last Light but Second Son was by far my favorite in the Infamous series. I really hope they make another game soon.

• Brohoof 1

I've never really played much Doom. A little bit of the first is all. I'm looking into getting Doom 3 BFG Edition so I can play through the first three but holy hell the 360 version goes for like $40 minimum used. None of the other versions are that expensive and I'm unsure why. I want the 360 one because achievements.

I wanna play those before I play the new Doom.

I'm playing the first Borderlands right now with my brother. I'm Soldier, he's Siren. We just finally met Tannis and gave her the key we got from Nine Toes. My shotguns can take out damn near everything in like three shots max. I don't even have the shotgun power raising skills yet!

I need to get back to Darksiders 2. I only just got out of the first major area when I got distracted by another game.

I never played Last Light but Second Son was by far my favorite in the Infamous series. I really hope they make another game soon.

Borderlands 2 is my favorite in the series because of long gameplay time also i have finished Darksiders yesterday. My fundamental game series is the Silent Hill series. I am old shool'''

Witcher 1

Trying to decide if I want to risk a blind playthrough or use the wiki decision checklist (mostly to make sure I don't miss anything).

Play blind. It's more interesting if you don't know what comes ^^ 

I'm waiting for Heroes of the Storm match. 

"Hey Megas, have you played Undertale yet?"

"Not yet, I'm in the middle of playing Final Fantasy VIII Transformers Devastation Borderlands 2 Doom