Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I was playing The Magic Circle but I finished that not so long ago. I'm also playing Enter the Gungeon. I might move on to Factorio next.

The Magic Circle was a decent game but its quite short. Theres a pony image hidden in there though that I can share if wanted.

War Thunder, grinding my way slowly towards the ASU-57 and the La-15. 

Waiting for the Space Marine Fleet DLC for Battlefleet Gothic that drops on the 21st. 

I'm currently making my way through, and attempting to platinum, the Sly series since I never got to play them when I was younger even though I owned a PS2.

I finished the first game a bit ago and am now going through Sly 2. Both are really good so far!

• Brohoof 1

I mostly play League of Legends and Borderlands 2 (or Pre-Sequel).

If anyone also plays those games (on PC), feel free to add me.

League of Legends username: Babyyoshi309

Steam Username: Babyyoshi309                                (and please send me a message on MLP forums before adding me on steam)

The Long Dark.

It's been in early access for a while and it's gained a significant following after big gamers like Paul Soares Jr. (well known for being the first Minecraft YouTuber ever), Yogscast Sips, and Jacksepticeye. Unfortunately none of the big gamers have given us significant gameplay footage of the game except the Weasel Zone. who has been consistently playing it for sometime now.

If anyone doesn't know, it's a survival-based game where you must survive out in the Canadian wilderness after a quiet geomagnetic event takes down civilization as we know it and the character you control is stuck with no chance of finding help. If the cold doesn't kill you, the wolves will. If the wolves don't kill you, infection will. If infection doesn't kill you, hunger and thirst will. You are vulnerable. And you will die quickly if you don't adapt.

It's a really awesome game, and it's been really refined ever since it came out, though I have only started playing it less than three months ago. Unlike many other survival games, it's rather...quiet and uneventful, but it's that quietness that somehow makes everything tense. You have to account for everything: warmth, caloric intake, rest, hunger, thirst, disease, and sooner or later Hinterland is going to add a sanity meter (psychological needs), a possible story mode, more challenges, and shelter building.

Even in its current update, you still have two challenges: Hunted, where you run from a bear that will restlessly chase you across the map, and Hopeless Rescue, where you have to go to a set place to get a flare gun and fire it at another place within a week. The Sandbox still offers a lot of the challenges aren't enough. The map is very expansive and has significant variety – more than enough for the exploration-type of survivalists.

Really, buy the game. It's only $20. Definitely worth your money.

Well I have a new laptop and well, what do you know, it can play Planetside 2 rather decently. I thought I was gonna be a Vanu culter, but then I found the Terran Republic and I'm loving it more than the Vanu Sovereignty or New Conglomerate. Loyalty until Death! Death before Dishonor!

Super Mario 3D Land 3DS version.

I was surprised at how fun it really is. I'm a bit disappointed at some of the levels, but overall I'm very much enjoying it.

Maybe I should play it as well.

Maybe I should play it as well.

You should! I'm having a lot more fun than I thought I would. I get frustrated though, some levels test my patience lol. But I go and try one more time and it's like, seriously... That easy?! Lol

• Brohoof 1

Skyrim.

Well I'm not exactly in game now. (obviously)

I'm just installing a CBBE armour set mods and a few landscape retextures.

I must say though, to this very day, Skyrim has probably the best modding community I've ever seen.

I'm playing Overwatch now.

Wasn't sure if I could get into it at first, but I'm actually having a lot of fun with this game, and the characters ... the characters are probably my favourite thing. Even if I never got over my fear of going into an online match, I think I still would've been a fan of the characters at least. :D