Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm currently making my way through, and attempting to platinum, the Sly series since I never got to play them when I was younger even though I owned a PS2.

I finished the first game a bit ago and am now going through Sly 2. Both are really good so far!

From what I've seen the trophies for these games are super easy to get.

Just wait until you get to the superior Sly 3 and 4. :D

Played the Resident Evil 7 teaser a bit, really like it, sure the games where you kick bioterror ass are nice, but I've always wanted an RE game from the perspective of a more regular person amidst terror like that and it looks like we're getting it. The potential for secrets in the demo is killing me though! :D

Also almost done with my first Bloodborne playthrough I think, and have started playing Dying Light and Batman Arkham City a bit. And a little more Pokémon. :wacko:

I'm currently playing a lot of Rocket League, this game is so addicting...  ^_^

I gathered that... *cough* c:

----------------------------------------

Gmod Prop Hunt. Gotta love running round as a lil' can. :P

Decided to shift focus on finishing a few games I had already started, first off Nier and getting all the endings.

Just finished the second ending and am already depressed and hating myself... can't deal bro Yoko Taro y u make me feel so bad already :(

• Brohoof 1

Decided to shift focus on finishing a few games I had already started, first off Nier and getting all the endings.

Just finished the second ending and am already depressed and hating myself... can't deal bro Yoko Taro y u make me feel so bad already :(

I feel like the second playthrough was a masterstroke on the developer's part. IT MADE ME FEEL THINGS.

Make sure you get ending C before D and do everything, and I do mean literally everything, you intend to do with that save file before you get ending D. The reason is below:

Warning: This may or may not kill your motivation to get the last ending.

You have been warned.

The game erases the save file, and all others related to that character name, for story purposes. They are NOT joking around when they warn you several times that this is what happens. The only way to get ending D is to go through with it. You have been warned. Again.

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. On my way to prepare and beat the real Feral Chaos

I couldn't handle the final boss of the first Dissidia. It was a great fight but he was WAY too hard. The difficulty spike was beyond ridiculous. I couldn't even hurt him and he'd wipe me out in ten seconds flat. I gave up entirely. lol

I feel like the second playthrough was a masterstroke on the developer's part. IT MADE ME FEEL THINGS.

Make sure you get ending C before D and do everything, and I do mean literally everything, you intend to do with that save file before you get ending D. The reason is below:

Warning: This may or may not kill your motivation to get the last ending.

You have been warned.

The game erases the save file, and all others related to that character name, for story purposes. They are NOT joking around when they warn you several times that this is what happens. The only way to get ending D is to go through with it. You have been warned. Again.

Yep, already knew about that. :P

Just finished that last ending actually, that mechanic definitely made it all feel incredibly symbolic so I found it to be brilliant. Incredible game. :)

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing Ape Escape 3 for a while.

These are some games I've always wanted to play but never really got the opportunity. I had played the first one a decent ways in but I was only renting it at the time. Maybe I should go hunting for these games soon.

These are some games I've always wanted to play but never really got the opportunity. I had played the first one a decent ways in but I was only renting it at the time. Maybe I should go hunting for these games soon.

Try Amazon. There's still a of those games left.

Try Amazon. There's still a of those games left.

Oh I always use Amazon. The problem is more about quality of the games and the prices that go with it. A lot of older games can be quite pricey and I refuse to buy a game that potentially doesn't even work so I only buy in good or higher condition...which there sometimes isn't any supply of for anything less than "way too much money".

Oh I always use Amazon. The problem is more about quality of the games and the prices that go with it. A lot of older games can be quite pricey and I refuse to buy a game that potentially doesn't even work so I only buy in good or higher condition...which there sometimes isn't any supply of for anything less than "way too much money".

I bought Ape Escape 3 and there was no scratches on the CD. But I think it was only because they lost my first shipment, so they offered me a brand new Ape Escape 3 with no additional charge. I only paid like $24 I think