Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing some WoW lately.  I don't know, I've been having a hard time staying focused on my games lately.  Maybe I should try getting out more?

~Sniper Elite II

~Super Meat Boy

~Destiny

~GTA Online

Bought Sniper Elite 3 on Steam yesterday...so far it's a likable game. love the X-Ray of the sniper hits. Pretty realistic..It's got bullet drop, gotta factor in wind, gravity...

Super mEat boy is hard...no checkpoints in the levels. But rewarding once you beat the level....and then you can watch the replay of all your failed attempts.

Just got done replaying 999 and replayed Virtue's Last Reward watching some of the endings(most of that game is pretty much burned in my memory anyway, and I still had my save file so why replay the whole thing it's 40 damn hours lol). Bet ya can't guess what I'm playing now. :pout:

It's Zero Time Dilemma

Have also been playing Resident Evil remake HD Remaster on PS4. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Playing Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. It's fun, challenging, not a game that you can go in and just wail on enemies, but damn fun.

• Brohoof 1

Wanted to get more into FPS games so I've been playing Battlefield 1943.

Also been playing the Monster Hunter Generations demo, and recently finished Zero Time Dilemma. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Sword of the stars argos naval yard, playing against 8 hard AI's in a 305 turn game as of this moment, 2 down 2 to kill.

Morrigi late game, travel 35 LY a turn for massive fleets.

I am focusing on getting the last trophy in God of War on the PS3, and I will probably continue playing Corpse Party after.

Punch-Out for Wii and wife and I have been two playering Super Mario Bros. 3

Me and my wife tried that... She wasn't very good at it...

There's a distinct lack of Star Ocean 5 in this topic so I'll fill that quota. :D

Game's pretty legit. Feels like a true Star Ocean. I think I'm nearing the end too which is good considering it's starting to drag a bit.

Monster Hunter Generations and Catherine :D

I'm also played Monster Hunter Generations until I've put my New 3DS XL on charge. So far, it's a great game along with new features and improvements!

• Brohoof 2