Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I may or may not have gone insane and started playing a game from a series I have never had any sort of interest in: I'm playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The only other games I've attempted playing were World at War and the first Modern Warfare, but I didn't even complete the tutorial. Surprisingly, I'm actually kind of liking it so far.

I'm also going through Drakengard 3 at the moment. I decided to pick it up since I really liked Nier and so far they have the same strengths and weaknesses: I love the characters and story but the gameplay is lacking.

I may or may not have gone insane and started playing a game from a series I have never had any sort of interest in: I'm playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The only other games I've attempted playing were World at War and the first Modern Warfare, but I didn't even complete the tutorial. Surprisingly, I'm actually kind of liking it so far.

I'm also going through Drakengard 3 at the moment. I decided to pick it up since I really liked Nier and so far they have the same strengths and weaknesses: I love the characters and story but the gameplay is lacking.

If you've ever played the first Drakengard then prepare for a nightmare upon nightmares for the final sequence. You have been warned... :okiedokieloki:

hmmmm, i mostly play GTAV or Forza Motorsport 6 on my xbox 1, when it is released ill be playing Forza Horizon 3 and im gonna download Payday 2: Crimewave edition tonite :)

If you've ever played the first Drakengard then prepare for a nightmare upon nightmares for the final sequence. You have been warned... :okiedokieloki:

This is actually the first Drakengard game I've played. I have heard that these games are kind of trash, but I still want to play them for some reason. Curiosity, I guess.

This is actually the first Drakengard game I've played. I have heard that these games are kind of trash, but I still want to play them for some reason. Curiosity, I guess.

Depends on what you play them for. From a story perspective they're actually pretty amazing. Gameplay-wise you can probably take it or leave it though Drakengard 3 plays much better than every other game in the series.

I'd highly recommend trying to play through the first one as well at the very least as that one is more or less directly related to Nier and has by far the best story.

Nier Automata will definitely be the best for gameplay since Platinum is behind it. I can't wait for it.

• Brohoof 1

On PC: Rocket League with friends and World of warcraft.
​ON PS: Rocket league  against AI
​On the Nintendo handheld( yes I have more then one) Pokemon blue on the they grey brick known a Gameboy and X on the 3DS

I just finished God of War: Ghost of Sparta, so I am finally playing God of War II. Been meaning to play this series and now I am!

I got Overwatch about a week ago and while it's not a game I can play for hours on end, I have been playing matches every single day. Honestly, I was kind of surprised since I don't really like TF2 or multiplayer FPS's in general, but there's something about the diversity and style of the characters and maps that has me hooked.

I recently beat Metroid Prime with 100% for the first time in forever. Forgot how much I loved that series.

For the most part though, I just rock FTB (Infinity Evolved) minecraft. Only problem there is I don't have a powerful enough computer to build some of the crazy automation I would like to experiment with.

Applied energistics is bestmod