Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I restarted Dragon Quest IX. Not overly fond of the series but the mood is right.

I also started Venetica the other day. not sure what to think except that it kinda plays like shit so far. I haven't gotten far enough to give a full conclusion though.

Recently got Doom on sale, and am having a blast! But when I'm not in the mood for mowing down wave after wave of demons, I recently realised (as in, noticed yesterday) that the Elite Dangerous Horizons expansion is now out on Xbox, so that will be my calmer game of the moment XD

Still playing DA:Inquisition  :adorkable:

Exactly don't have time to play it, but I remember my last play is fighting the Ferelden Frostback. I fighted her several hours and retried million times. The method I beat her is shooting her from far diistance and she can't notice me somehow, and keeping doing this until she run out of HP...then I won with a very low level(my group is lv 7 only) :P

Maybe I'll buy Ori or some other game when I have free time

• Brohoof 1

Still playing DA:Inquisition  :adorkable:

Exactly don't have time to play it, but I remember my last play is fighting the Ferelden Frostback. I fighted her several hours and retried million times. The method I beat her is shooting her from far diistance and she can't notice me somehow, and keeping doing this until she run out of HP...then I won with a very low level(my group is lv 7 only) :P

Maybe I'll buy Ori or some other game when I have free time

If/when you do get that free time, I can easily recommend Ori - absolute gem of a game :)

Only game I'm playing at the moment is banned game on forums .... But I was playing skyrim on Xbox 360 earlier today to try and calm my nerves down after a mini panic attack .... Might either play we happy few on Xbox 1 or go to bed, not really sure which yet ... :adorkable:

I'm playing through the Starcraft 2 campaigns, again. This time I'm going to complete 'em all on Brutal, some levels will make me pull my hair out be quite difficult, but it'll be a fun challenge. :catface:

ive literally got the Fallout 4 launcher open now 

i had to start over though i don't have a lot of time to play games these days and i had no idea where i was story wise so i just thought best to start fresh