Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I was playing skyrim about 30 minutes ago ... But ever since I plugged my earphones in all I wanna do is just close my eyes, and zone out to these heavy vibes .... Do some deep thinking ..... That sorta thing

Been playing a couple of JRPGs, namely Grandia and Mother 3.

Glad to finally be playing Mother 3, even if I have to do it emulated... thanks Nintendo. :P

https://youtu.be/CePk795Xum4

Good ol' Grandia. I finally managed to finish it a few months ago. The game can be a bit tedious to play so I was reluctant to restart it when I had left it alone for awhile.

It was worth it in the end. The charm never really goes away. Justin and Feena make a cute as hell couple too.

I've heard Grandia 2 is much darker but most people seem to like it more than the first. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I think it's on PS4 right now. Or was it Steam?

Radiant Historia for DS. It's an RPG that has you jumping back and forth between two alternate timelines with... confusing results. One sidequest involves getting items back and forth from the same person in both timelines, and another has you kill a potential ally so you can take his mechanical gauntlet so you can use it to repair it for the same guy in the alternate timeline, and, since he joins you in that timeline, jumping back to the other one results in him having a change of heart and joining you willingly.  

Playing a bunch of TF2 with my best friend, but I'm also playing through Waifu War Simulator Valkyria Chronicles.

My recent interest in some sports might get me to try Madden out too, possibly. :P

Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Project M mainly.

One sidequest involves getting items back and forth from the same person in both timelines, and another has you kill a potential ally so you can take his mechanical gauntlet so you can use it to repair it for the same guy in the alternate timeline, and, since he joins you in that timeline, jumping back to the other one results in him having a change of heart and joining you willingly.

wat

9L8k8JI.jpg

Edited by Alphys Hedge

Good ol' Grandia. I finally managed to finish it a few months ago. The game can be a bit tedious to play so I was reluctant to restart it when I had left it alone for awhile.

It was worth it in the end. The charm never really goes away. Justin and Feena make a cute as hell couple too.

I've heard Grandia 2 is much darker but most people seem to like it more than the first. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I think it's on PS4 right now. Or was it Steam?

Yeah, it's got a lot of charm and I like the battle system a lot. Was a little slow to start but I don't always mind that. Voice acting ain't so terrible for its time either. :P

"Answer as many forum questions as you can in 30 minutes"

Oh, that wasn't the question? Oh, well...

I'm playing through Resident Evil: Revelations 3D (Hell Difficulty) and Resident Evil: 6 as of right now. (Getting ready for 7)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got my circle pad+ and ready for action. 

• Brohoof 1

Dorf Fort. Starting to reach that point where the thing that threatens to destroy me is either a particularly nasty titan or forgotten beast, or just the sheer amount of dwarves that I have to manage.

I've been playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution. I have been going back and completing all of the side missions and such so I can make more money and buy cool stuff. Side quests are always a pain for me, but I try my best to get them done quickly!

"Answer as many forum questions as you can in 30 minutes"

Oh, that wasn't the question? Oh, well...

I'm playing through Resident Evil: Revelations 3D (Hell Difficulty) and Resident Evil: 6 as of right now. (Getting ready for 7)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got my circle pad+ and ready for action.

I looove RE6. It was an amazing coop experience and though many disagree I thought it was the best evolution of the series to date.

I still need to play Revelations. I have it on PC but not a computer that can actually run it.

The guy I cooped RE6 with lost most, if not all, interest in RE7 when they showed it wasn't going to be anything like RE6. I was pretty disappointed with that too after having coop'd both RE5 and 6 with him.

• Brohoof 1

I looove RE6. It was an amazing coop experience and though many disagree I thought it was the best evolution of the series to date.

I still need to play Revelations. I have it on PC but not a computer that can actually run it.

The guy I cooped RE6 with lost most, if not all, interest in RE7 when they showed it wasn't going to be anything like RE6. I was pretty disappointed with that too after having coop'd both RE5 and 6 with him.

Revelations is by far my favorite; you're in for a trip. I honestly cannot recommend it highly enough; it's true masterpiece and what got me into the series in the first place. The storytelling is spectacular and the environment matches the theme perfectly. The ending boss is a doozy (if you're playing on hell difficulty), so be ready for that. 

I finally beat Leon's campaign on RE6, it was actually pretty good. I just wish I had RE5 to follow along with the story. I can't help but make the Call of Duty: Resident Evil joke with Chris's story. XD It's really militarized. 

Revelations is by far my favorite; you're in for a trip. I honestly cannot recommend it highly enough; it's true masterpiece and what got me into the series in the first place. The storytelling is spectacular and the environment matches the theme perfectly. The ending boss is a doozy (if you're playing on hell difficulty), so be ready for that. 

I finally beat Leon's campaign on RE6, it was actually pretty good. I just wish I had RE5 to follow along with the story. I can't help but make the Call of Duty: Resident Evil joke with Chris's story. XD It's really militarized.

RE5 has almost no connection to RE6 except that you'll see the origins of the J'avo.

I can't decide whose campaign I like more. They're all pretty good but for different reasons.

RE5 has almost no connection to RE6 except that you'll see the origins of the J'avo.

I can't decide whose campaign I like more. They're all pretty good but for different reasons.

Huh, really? That's surprising. I mean, there's a lot of flashbacks with Chris and the "volcano", plus I want to see what happened to Jill Valentine (DON'T TELL ME), she's on the cover, and I saw the trailer with her grave... so that caught my interest (especially since RE:Rev controls Jill)

I still need to get RE:5, 4, 0, 2, Rev 2, and Code Veronica (I'm skeptical about that one). I like the gameplay, but I'm really there for the story (as twisted as it may be.)

Huh, really? That's surprising. I mean, there's a lot of flashbacks with Chris and the "volcano", plus I want to see what happened to Jill Valentine (DON'T TELL ME), she's on the cover, and I saw the trailer with her grave... so that caught my interest (especially since RE:Rev controls Jill)

I still need to get RE:5, 4, 0, 2, Rev 2, and Code Veronica (I'm skeptical about that one). I like the gameplay, but I'm really there for the story (as twisted as it may be.)

Well yeah, Chris is the main in RE5 so you'll get history of the series and why he's slumming at bars in RE6 but as far as direct connections there's almost none.

In the Jake campaign of RE6 you'll also meet Sherry Birkin who was originally in RE2. You'll definitely wanna play that one but you might want to wait for the RE2 remake to come out.

Well yeah, Chris is the main in RE5 so you'll get history of the series and why he's slumming at bars in RE6 but as far as direct connections there's almost none.

In the Jake campaign of RE6 you'll also meet Sherry Birkin who was originally in RE2. You'll definitely wanna play that one but you might want to wait for the RE2 remake to come out.

Heh, isn't RE2 the one with a zombie on the first screen? I haven't played it, (I skipped and went straight for 3) but I always thought she and Jake were the ones in RE:Zero. Huh, maybe they just look the same. Either way, I remember Wesker being a big part of the RE5 trailer, so I wanna know what happens there. I'll probably get them all for PC later. :P