Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Heh, isn't RE2 the one with a zombie on the first screen? I haven't played it, (I skipped and went straight for 3) but I always thought she and Jake were the ones in RE:Zero. Huh, maybe they just look the same. Either way, I remember Wesker being a big part of the RE5 trailer, so I wanna know what happens there. I'll probably get them all for PC later. :P

When you actually take control it's actually like five and you get to run through a broken city full of zombies before you even reach the first save point. It's not as bad as it sounds though. Ammo is plentiful so you can mow down most things in the game and still come out on top.

RE0 was Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen. Neither have made any appearances since RE0. I've yet to play RE0 myself but I hear it's one of the best.

If you aren't opposed to playing an on-rails shooter on the Wii you should try Umbrella Chronicles. It's really fun and though a lot of it is just running through the main games again there's some really neat original content too like an entire chapter based around what Wesker does in the background of the series.

When you actually take control it's actually like five and you get to run through a broken city full of zombies before you even reach the first save point. It's not as bad as it sounds though. Ammo is plentiful so you can mow down most things in the game and still come out on top.

RE0 was Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen. Neither have made any appearances since RE0. I've yet to play RE0 myself but I hear it's one of the best.

If you aren't opposed to playing an on-rails shooter on the Wii you should try Umbrella Chronicles. It's really fun and though a lot of it is just running through the main games again there's some really neat original content too like an entire chapter based around what Wesker does in the background of the series.

I've played about 30 minutes of RE0; it was pretty good and I believe it's on PC or Xbox. It starts off right before Raccoon City, so that's cool! I actually don't have a Wii, but Umbrella Chronicles sounds like something from Operation:Raccoon City. Which, I haven't exactly played... so that's not a very justified comparison  :please:

I'll probably wait until RE2 is remastered. Controls are hard to play with when you're using Emulators! I could try to get it on the N64 though, but I hear it isn't as good as the other consoles. 

I've been playing the Ico & Shadow of the Colossus collection. Finished Ico yesterday, despite some frustrations with the checkpoint system and Yorda's slowness I found it to be quite amazing- the visuals, puzzles, and overall tightness of the game, not to mention the way it conveyed much of its story through gameplay, all floated my boat for sure. As for Shadow, 3 bosses in I'm still getting used to the controls, but no other game quite feels like it, quite epic. Plus the song that played on the 1st & 3rd colossus tho

https://youtu.be/ZWB8P4jbsAA

Dang good ost so far, for sure. :D

• Brohoof 1

N U C L E A R   T H R O N E 

This game had what was left of my soul. It's so good even if I die I'm happy because it means I can play again and everything from the music to the story is awesome and I can't stop playing it !!!

Been playing the hell out of Mad Max....extremely fun game if you're a fan of the Mad Max movies. It's got your typical Mad Max storyline as well. Game takes place after the movie Fury Road. There's a car to upgrade, territory to take over, and a lot of collectibles to be had.

Battlefield 4 for the first time xP I'm not that great but oh well. Haven't played much fps games generally so it's to be expected. Still fun!

• Brohoof 3

I played R Racing Evolution for the Ps 2 just a few moments ago and just before i was getting a rage out, i was able to beat the game. Finally!

It took me months.

Im still not at one hundred percent, but i have all the cars and have beaten every mission, not at the best rank, but i dont care anymore. XD

Rigth now im playing Resident Evil.

^^

The first one? One of the few I've barely touched. I was originally waiting for RE0 to come out on PS4 so I could get both and finally do those two but I always forget them.

The first one? One of the few I've barely touched. I was originally waiting for RE0 to come out on PS4 so I could get both and finally do those two but I always forget them.

Yeah the first one.

I just started playing the series again after a long time.

The first is still my favorite. ^^

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It's not Paper Mario that's for sure, but I'll admit that it does have it's own quaint charm to it. The dodging takes some getting used to though, since there are more than a few enemies with split second tells, some with tells the require you to look at the top screen and some that seemingly have no tells at all and require guessing and hoping. 

Although, the titanic boss fights with a monstrous Bowser that requires me to turn my DS on its side suuuccck. I almost passed out from blowing into the mic during one fight that is both timed (I beat it literally at the last second!) and can only be hurt by fire powered by blowing into the mic. I'm pretty sure the final boss fight is going to be one of those, and can't say I'm looking forward to it...

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It's not Paper Mario that's for sure, but I'll admit that it does have it's own quaint charm to it. The dodging takes some getting used to though, since there are more than a few enemies with split second tells, some with tells the require you to look at the top screen and some that seemingly have no tells at all and require guessing and hoping. 

Although, the titanic boss fights with a monstrous Bowser that requires me to turn my DS on its side suuuccck. I almost passed out from blowing into the mic during one fight that is both timed (I beat it literally at the last second!) and can only be hurt by fire powered by blowing into the mic. I'm pretty sure the final boss fight is going to be one of those, and can't say I'm looking forward to it...

I like Bowser's Inside Story more than the rest of the Mario RPGs personally. The perfect blend of everything.

A little tip though: You don't have to blow as hard as possible into the mic to get the fire breath to work. In fact, it almost makes it harder. A steady and light blow is all that's needed.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. 

Trying to make a Lord Typhus Chaos Fleet and play my Dark Angels fleet some more.