Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Forza Motorsports 4

For what's it's worth, it's better than the newer ones.

Was my first Forza game. Fun, but I preferred the Horizon ones more, as I grew up with Burnout.

Wrestling games. That's all I ever play anymore. Particularly Wrestlemania XIX and Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain.

Two of my favourites, Here Comes The Pain outside of it Create A Wrestler Mode is pretty much flawless! Mania XIX is beaten by Day Of Reckoning in terms of gameplay and story mode in my opinion. Although it did have a much better roster and a very creative first player mode, unlike any other seen in the wrestling game genre.

Anyway, playing Overwatch! Hated it when I first started, but I'm now adjusted and it's quite fun!

Was my first Forza game. Fun, but I preferred the Horizon ones more, as I grew up with Burnout.

Yeap, it made me left GT and I love the open world of both Horizons and Burnout was a blast to mess around in.

Two of my favourites, Here Comes The Pain outside of it Create A Wrestler Mode is pretty much flawless! Mania XIX is beaten by Day Of Reckoning in terms of gameplay and story mode in my opinion. Although it did have a much better roster and a very creative first player mode, unlike any other seen in the wrestling game genre.

Gameplay wise? Wrestlemania XIX is the best in that category. But, it is beaten in story mode. Revenge Mode is just tedious.

RimWorld mostly since its Steam release. I made this really cool (at least I think it is) scenario where it's a permanent volcanic winter played on either the Boreal, and Tundra biomes. 

Hearts of Iron IV somewhat.. still trying to figure out how to play this one

Pillars of Eternity.. Another one I'm trying to figure out. 

And of course Stardew Valley.. but haven't paid it much attention since the RimWorld release.

Too many fracking games, have been playing Metroid more to celebrate the 30th anniversary and have just beaten Echoes for the umpteenth time(100% sub 11 hours tho, which beats the hell out of my last time lol), now on Corruption.

Also been playing Drakengard 3, Uncharted 2, and Bayonetta 2. Putting off Shadow of the Colossus for a little bit. :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

Dragon Quest 8. I absolutely LOVE the game. It's one of my favorite RPGs.

I can't for the life of me get into the DQ series. Once in a great while I'll want to play one but I've yet to finish more than one game in the series.

It's one of the most boring game series' of all time imo.

im actually not playing any game at the moment, but thats only because im trying to update my desktop from WinVista to Win7 because i cant handle the lag and all the stuff im missing out on anymore ... that and i cant update from WinVista to Win10 without either Win7 OR Win8 .... and i need Win7 for Adobe Photoshop CS6 anyways so yea :/

• Brohoof 1

not much at the moment but playing uncharted collection (first one) the stanley parable , and outlast.

psst i need a decision on another horror game to past the time till outlast 2 comes out xD

I can name a few. What consoles do you have access to?

xbox one , ps4, amd pc lol thats what i use : 3 but i mostly use ps4

I guess the most obvious choices are Dead Space or Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Amnesia isn't really scary imo but I'm kind of a minority on that.

Not really scary kind of horror but The Darkness is a horror-themed shooter. Shadows of the Damned as well.

Right now I'm playing Pokémon Omega Ruby, mainly so I can get those version-exclusive legendaries, and also replaying Pokémon X in Japanese ('cause why not). At first I intended on translating it all, but getting through the first bit was rather tedious, so instead I'm just ignoring/guessing most of the unimportant dialogue text and following a walkthrough. ^^;

• Brohoof 1