Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Lady Popular if someone's heard of it. 

It's a browser game for fashion based on the race spirit and the thirst for popularity. It's quite nice, even tho it's not the biggest online community. Better than Stardoll, Movie Star Planet, etc.

Fallout 4. Gotta say, the rpg elements aren't nearly as good as New Vegas or even 3 but it's still fun, it has actually pretty good shooting mechanics, and while the graphics could be better for a game in 2015, they're at least a step up from New Vegas and actually look colorful and more detailed. That said it still suffers from bethesda-itis, i.e., random bugs like attempting to use a computer terminal and your character randomly gets stuck in front of it while moving from side to side and you can't exit out without reloading your last save. Play testing Bethesda, do it!

Super Mario 64 DS.

I have a lot of memories with this one, so returning to it is quite the nostalgic experience.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Persona 5!

I waited so long for the game to release then the local retailers decided not to stock it for PS3 so I just got it off of the playstation store eventually after I gave up on a physical copy.

Dark Souls 3, just beat Abyss Watchers. Having a great time with the game, especially after the awful experience of Dark Souls 2.

• Brohoof 2

Currently playing bits and bobs of different games such as Forza 7, Splatoon 2, Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, and DBZ Xenoverse 2. All wonderful experiences in their own way. I just wish I wasn't so easily frustrated by losing in Splatoon 2. Curse you faulty brain.

Playing Rayman 2. I haven't played this game in a loooooooooooooong time by now, but it still feels as fun as it did back in the 2000s when I first played it :P  Maybe one day I should play Rayman 3...

I'm currently playing Overwatch on the PlayStation 4. I finished playing the current competitive season and I had a lot of fun. I didn't get a high ranking, but I finally found a main to play in Overwatch. The character is Moira and she was a fun and interesting character to play. I also got her golden weapons during the competitive season. Overall, I fell pretty accomplished and I hope I do well in the next competitive season.

I'm also playing the My little Pony App game on my iPhone.