Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing more Super Smash Bros for 3DS recently. I've mostly been trying to get better with Yoshi and Mega Man, as well as experimenting with some other characters.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/13/2018 at 2:58 AM, Medivh The Wicked said:

I've been playing DOOM and Marvel's Spider-Man. Thinking about replaying Uncharted 4

Mostly waiting for the return of my boy~ <3

Spyro1.jpg

While I've been enjoying Labyrinth of Refrain the last few weeks it ultimately is just holding me over until Spyro. I knew when I replayed the original trilogy back in March that they would announce this remake just to spite me but dammit if I won't do it all over again.

It'll take some getting used to Elora's new design but everything else looks super fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The game I'm currently playing is My Hero: One's Justice.

I've been thinking of maybe getting this one but it looks a lot like Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast which got really old way too fast. It was fun to play until it suddenly wasn't and then I couldn't stand to touch it even though I had barely touched any of the actual story. I had spent all my time on other modes that ended up being too grindy and repetitive.

1 hour ago, Morilec said:

I was playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, but I broke my thumb and can't complete it.:unamused:

That's quitter talk. Play with your toes! :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Discordian said:

I've been thinking of maybe getting this one but it looks a lot like Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast which got really old way too fast. It was fun to play until it suddenly wasn't and then I couldn't stand to touch it even though I had barely touched any of the actual story. I had spent all my time on other modes that ended up being too grindy and repetitive.

In all honesty, it feels more like the Naruto storm series to me. You have one button to attack and then the other two buttons are for your quirk abilities. The combo system isn't too bad and it's pretty creative, in my opinion. Some characters can spam, so it can be hit and miss. I've been playing some characters and it's a pretty fun game. :) 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

In all honesty, it feels more like the Naruto storm series to me. You have one button to attack and then the other two buttons are for your quirk abilities. The combo system isn't too bad and it's pretty creative, in my opinion. Some characters can spam, so it can be hit and miss. I've been playing some characters and it's a pretty fun game. :) 

That was my other thought. I enjoyed Ninja Storm 2 but it likewise had the same problem of getting too repetitive eventually. Not quite as quickly as Raging Blast though.

I suppose I should actually catch up on My Hero Academia before I think about getting the game though. I've only seen the first season so far. I'm betting the game goes through at least season 2.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Discordian said:

That was my other thought. I enjoyed Ninja Storm 2 but it likewise had the same problem of getting too repetitive eventually. Not quite as quickly as Raging Blast though.

I suppose I should actually catch up on My Hero Academia before I think about getting the game though. I've only seen the first season so far. I'm betting the game goes through at least season 2.

That's true and I can agree with that. I played a bit of Raging Blast, but I could never really get into it.

I would catch up on the series. The game does have bits and pieces of the anime in story mode, but they skip over some important moments. The story mode starts at the second half of season 2 and ends at the halfway point of season 3. 

(edited)

I am currently playing " The Note " on Playstation 1, a pretty weird, early survival horror game, back then when the term Survival Horror wasnt even a genre yet. They just called it an action-adventure with horror elements.

Also its the only serious horror game i saw that apparently was rated for everyone, according to the ELSPA rating.

They said its okay for 3 year olds to play this game, while the german rating system rated it as 16+. That is weird.

Edited by Nanotek

6 hours ago, Nanotek said:

I am currently playing " The Note " on Playstation 1, a pretty weird, early survival horror game, back then when the term Survival Horror wasnt even a genre yet. They just called it an action-adventure with horror elements.

Also its the only serious horror game i saw that apparently was rated for everyone, according to the ELSPA rating.

They said its okay for 3 year olds to play this game, while the the german rating system rated it as 16+. That is weird.

It wasn't until the 2000s that the ESRB really got a handle on how to rate games. Games like Legend of Dragoon probably should have gotten a T rating but somehow ended up with E.

I believe there was also a time when M didn't even exist. At least in the US. 

13 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Too many games i wish I could play at once XD But the most recent where

Red Dead Redemption 2

Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Metal Gear Survive

Horizon Zero Dawn

I see you still play everything Metal Gear day in and day out. :D

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

i dont consider that a metal gear game, also i only played it since last week or so XD

Yeah, I've heard there's basically nothing Metal Gear about it. It could literally be called anything else. I never had any particular interest in it. Rising was the last game I actually liked in the series.