Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

16 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Been playing Spyro Reignited on Xbox One, just hit 120% on the first game and got all the achievements for it. Was quite fun minus some annoyances. Really looking forward to starting the second game. :3

I just finished it myself last night. The gears in Twilight Harbor were randomly annoying. I had to loom up where to find the last on one that door frame you had to use the supercharge to get to. I never would have found that on my own. Other than that a super easy Plat.

Some of the trophies in 2 sound a bit harder but I'm sure it'll still be super easy.

I've been noticing that a lot of the jumps seem ever so slightly tighter because I've been missing jumps and glides I used to never have issues with. I think they changed how quickly Spyro goes down or something.

• Brohoof 1

Labyrinth Of Refrain: Coven Of Dusk for Nintendo Switch, I'm kind of addicted to the simple but awesome gameplay style and charming story!

Labyrinth Of Refrain: Coven Of Dusk for Nintendo Switch, I'm kind of addicted to the simple but awesome gameplay style and charming story!

3 hours ago, Preatorian60 said:

It was fun for awhile but the battle preparation was getting a little out of hand. They kind of overcomplicate things once you get down to the fourth dungeon or so. Having a party made up of 15 in battle and just as many for passive purposes is bleh when you only get eight classes for the entire game. Especially when coven slots restrict to specific classes or even genders.

^_^

Well I haven't been able to get to my computer, because I left it at my dad's house when I moved out, and haven't had any days off to go visit him or retrieve it. That aside, the last time I was having a great time on tht computer, I was playing Fallout 4, feeling completely hopless against the Queen Mirelurk, after seeing that shooting a few mini-nukes at it did basically nothing. I suppose that the next time I get on, I'll be right back where I was trying to figure out how to kill that darn thing.

I'll be visiting my family up there soon :mlp_yay:, so that shouldn't be too far off.

Edited by Humanity Is Good

Just finished the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Definitely worth the time even though I just did the whole series earlier this year (right before it was announced so I had no idea it was coming).

Next up is Space Hulk: Deathwing. I've been reading Warhammer 40k books for awhile so it'll be good to get some visuals to go along with what I've read from the books so far.

Forza Horizon 4... though after playing for like what... 6 weeks? i don't know if i'd still play the game if i weren't playing together with a friend. Got most of the things completed, have yet to farm the gajillions of credits i need for all user homes.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Seventh Castlevania game I've played, I want to do some catching up with the franchise. I always like to play one game on my handheld while playing another game on my computer or home console, in this case, Dark Souls.  

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Seventh Castlevania game I've played, I want to do some catching up with the franchise. I always like to play one game on my handheld while playing another game on my computer or home console, in this case, Dark Souls.  

I do pretty much the same thing. One console, one handheld. Lets me get through multiple games at a time.

I played Circle of the Moon recently as well. I actually derped hard and went through an area I wasn't supposed to which I thought was just ridiculously difficult. Turns out I was supposed to go elsewhere first so I could survive the waters of the area instead of trying to power my way through. I got super frustrated and thought the game was being randomly unfair. :P

• Brohoof 1

I've been re-playing Spyro the Dragon (PS1). I've beaten the game at 120% numerous times, but it's still fun to go back and do it again once in a while.

Thankfully, this ends my several month gaming drought and my interest seems to have picked up again. :) 

Recently I completed Halo: CE and now I'm playing Halo 2, then I will pick up my old Xbox 360 S and replay Halo 3 and Reach

Yes, I'm a huge fan of Halo, but after 343i, I leave Halo 4 and successor alone, I don't consider it canon because they sucks imho

Besides of Halo I'm not playing so much, due to lack of games I have and hardware limitation :c

3 hours ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization. I am loving it!

I just finished Hollow Fragment a few months ago. I hear the series just gets better from there. I was gonna go for the Plat but after 100+ hours working towards it I easily had another 40+ to go. I was done. My patience couldn't last.

8 hours ago, Discordian said:

I just finished Hollow Fragment a few months ago. I hear the series just gets better from there. I was gonna go for the Plat but after 100+ hours working towards it I easily had another 40+ to go. I was done. My patience couldn't last.

I haven't played Hollow Fragment yet or the other ones, but am thinking of getting Fatal Bullet, as I know I can get that one on steam..

Figured I'd switch off between Deathwing and Witcher 3. Been itching to play it. I haven't played the first two Witchers but I've been told there's no real need and 3 is the best one anyway.

Because of the Steam sale, im currently playing 5 games ^^; (4 of them bought recently). Currently playing: Sonic Generations, Sonic Mania, Dragon Age: Origins, The Vagrant, and Devil May Cry 4:SE.