Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been having a hard time sticking to any one thing. Maybe because it's so close to Kingdom Hearts 3 that nothing else sounds good. For now I'm kind of juggling Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Rogue Legacy, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Castlevania Requiem until something sticks.

I'm currently playing Super Mario Odyssey and I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm also playing a couple of other Switch games, that I recently acquired 

I have made the sound decision that Pre-Sequel is not worth playing over the first two Borderlands games, so I'm just playing those. I am pretty close to getting my Melee Zero save to UVHM :twi:.

Edited by Santa Barik

Right now, I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'm just playing matches against the computer players, so I can improve and unlock more characters. 

I'm currently playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch. I'm really liking the game, so far. I've been going through Classic Mode to unlock other characters. It's pretty challenging, but it's a lot of fun, in my opinion. :) 

Right now I'm playing Hyrule Warriors on the Switch. I'm enjoying it, though it took some time to get used to the features. 

I got Space Engineers for my brother and we've been playing that the last few days. Ended up getting a weapons mod with these cool super-fast machine gun things with red tracers, and we put a ton of them on a single ship, then shot them all at once. It ended up looking like one giant red laser beam. :laugh:

On 1/5/2019 at 3:11 PM, Oleks said:

Started Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Gotta admire a game where picking one lock or defeating one bandit feels like a great achievement. 

I haven't played it yet but it looks like it rides the line between being super realistic and still keeping the game playable, but in a good way. It's part of why I'm interested in it.

10 hours ago, Discordian said:

I haven't played it yet but it looks like it rides the line between being super realistic and still keeping the game playable, but in a good way. It's part of why I'm interested in it.

In some aspects it's excessively realistic (e.g. alchemy, reading, archery) and feels really hard at first, but with practice your character gets better and the game gets a bit easier. You still won't be unable to kill hordes of enemies at once though - 3 is a limit for me so far. And yes, it's very playable and diverse, so I recommend to give it a try.

• Brohoof 1