Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

(edited)

I've been playing Pokémon Black. I'm going to try to run through the Elite Four with only Dark types! :D I've been training a Sableye up to level (about 68 or so) so it's easier to deal with Marshall.

Got through it, though Marshall's Mienshao was a real pain to deal with.

Edited by Dusklicious

(edited)

I was playing a few exceptionally laggy Paladins matches. 10/10 would NOT recommend.

Try playing Bomb King after not playing him for well over a year on a very slow and overburdened internet connection and tell me how much fun I was having.

:dry:

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Skyrim and Fallout 4.  I forgot how burned out I felt while playing fallout 4 but I've reached Goodneighbour and recently recruited my husband MacCready.  Also downloaded a few mods for both games!!!

(edited)

Still playing Paladins. Some egomaniacal troll is still whining to me about a ranked match yesterday where I lost and carried, and then fussed him for feeding and trolling (both of which he did), and most of the s*** he's throwing at me is based on lies (he claimed to carry a game afterwards, where he was actually carried the f*** out of by his team, and a match that was quite literally a 3v5) and misrepresentations of the facts, and last match I had like 500 ping (especially playing a bottom tier DPS that requires pretty decent aim) the entire time. That's not a fun experience surely. 

I mean at least I didn't give him any attention, it would have been worse.

Edited by DusksuD