Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Currently i am playing " Mortal Kombat Mythologies - Sub Zero " on Ps 1 and considering all the negative critic it got, i have a surprising amount of fun with it.

Im not just liking it, im loving it so far. :pinkie:

I really dont understand what the games Problems are supposed to be, because i didnt encountered any. And despite the fact that one Youtuber said, nobody got passed the air temple ( the first temple ) without a guide, i am already at the water temple, which is the third one and that in one day and im not even a good Mortal Kombat Player. ( with that i mean, i dont know a single Combo attack, except for one freezing attack that Mythologies teached me )

Edited by Lex Destrosio

Still playing Skyrim, had to take a break from it because one of my mods wasn't working properly and it would cause npcs to randomly attack me or each other for no reason.  I think it had to do with one particular mod so I've uninstalled it and haven't been attacked yet(though the random attacking seems to only happen in the main quest line).  There's also this bug or something where when I'm brawling with npcs they pull out their weapon and attack me.  I have to beat them with my fists until they lose but they don't give me back my septims… :okiedokieloki:  That problem might not be related to most of my mods since I've had that issue for a while now.

Another game I'm playing is Sims 4, found a height mod for it and have been playing around with that.  I haven't really made my tall sims do anything yet so I don't know how it works with "average" sized sims.  I really hope that the next potential sims game comes with height sliders, that'd be so cool!!!  Though I've heard that sims 4 will be the last sims game?  I hope I'm wrong on that account!!!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Thuja said:

Still playing Skyrim, had to take a break from it because one of my mods wasn't working properly and it would cause npcs to randomly attack me or each other for no reason.  I think it had to do with one particular mod so I've uninstalled it and haven't been attacked yet(though the random attacking seems to only happen in the main quest line).  There's also this bug or something where when I'm brawling with npcs they pull out their weapon and attack me.  I have to beat them with my fists until they lose but they don't give me back my septims… :okiedokieloki:  That problem might not be related to most of my mods since I've had that issue for a while now.

Another game I'm playing is Sims 4, found a height mod for it and have been playing around with that.  I haven't really made my tall sims do anything yet so I don't know how it works with "average" sized sims.  I really hope that the next potential sims game comes with height sliders, that'd be so cool!!!  Though I've heard that sims 4 will be the last sims game?  I hope I'm wrong on that account!!!

the First line reminded me of this 

and I'm playing Dragon age inquisition and Sims 3 at the moment

• Brohoof 1

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. 

Yes, I played Ground Zeroes first. As well as every Solid game before this one. Oh yeah, and Peace Walker, which has definitely made settling into the game more enjoyable. I fully intend to do a stealth run with at least A ranks on every mission of this bad boy. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

On 6/12/2019 at 10:05 PM, Thuja said:

Words.

That sounds very mild. At least your mods don't make you:

1. Get HP/MP/Stamina stuck at predesigned level with very specific requirements to increase them due to combat overhaul.

2. Break the beginning of the game with carriage flipping upsidedown and horse dying.

3. Break the character creation as script does not recognize anything and you ar forced to work around it.

4. Mess with character animations not working as intended.

5. Break your companion gear setup and make it disappear along with their unique personality if you try to interfere too much.

6. Cause gamebreaking glitch where NPCs will refuse to pull levers what causes your game fo become impossible to beat.

7. Gives you high chance of game failing to load and playing endless loading screen when transitioning between locations.

8. Gives  you a high chance of freezing randomly.

9. And a few more minor annoying glitches.

Oh right. Games. I'm still sticking to Warframe. Mixed in the following:

Spellforce 3

Luna Nights

Witcher 3

They Are Billions

Borderlands 2

Heroes of the Storm

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm starting on a Salvador save for Borderlands 2, I'm giving the overpowered dwarf a second chance. I have memories of him being boring to play and causing hand cramps. 

Never mind I guess, my computer keeps crashing. :wau:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

Now that I have it on my laptop that doesn't crash but chugs a bit when trying to run something like Borderlands 2, I've been getting through the new DLC. Good thing it's free for now, considering it's a sort of transition to BL3.