Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I haven't been playing games much recently, but I've been getting into Brawlhalla more. Still play Paladins, but not all that much since I got word of some questionable balancing changes coming soon.

Started a new save of Fallout: New Vegas, trying to run a sniper build. But of course the NCR and the Legion keep harassing me so things haven't quite gone so smoothly. Plus the people in Freeside are kind of being @$$holes, so I kind of ended up being forced to kill half of them. :dry:

Edited by Dustlicious
Had to mention something else

Playing mostly New Vegas. Just now, for the millionth time, NCR troopers decide to open fire on me for NO f***ing reason over a merchant firing at me for, well, very little reason. It's not the only reason I hate the NCR (still better than the d@mned Legion), but it's a pretty big one. That and their fantasy of asserting their made up authority on everyone in the wasteland. 

Been playing the Japanese version of LoZ: Majora’s Mask. Found a copy of it for ¥800 in Ikebukuro and I haven’t played it in forever. Also finally started playing the Outlast series.

for me ive been playing a bunch of games, just completed Blaster Master Zero 1 Switch edition 100% mind u, training on Smash Ultimate to improve my overall gaming skill and i beat TimeSpinner thanks to an friend recommending me it x3 and now i plan to try out Owlboy cuz it looks like a fun metroidvania game x3 but thats basically it ^^

The game I'm currently playing right now is World of Warcraft Classic. It's been many years since I played the original World of Warcraft. Playing the game again after all this time has been very nostalgic and a lot of fun, in my opinion. ^_^ 

My boyfriend bought Wreckfest for me so I've been playing that. While the career mode sucks and the AI is infurriating in that mode, doing custom events is fun as there is basically no stress that way. The carnage is great and it runs very well on the Xbox One X, though I do hope they X enhance it at some point.