Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

1 hour ago, Bas said:

I am just totally past like pretty much any MMORPG, albeit I might admit I just play just as grindy or even grindier games, unfortunately.

"Cruel self hating"? You know what I actually like it, it's fun and feels like a game. 

1 hour ago, Dustlicious said:

*cough cough* Blizzard cash grab *cough cough*

Fans have been asking for legacy servers for ages. 

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Fans have been asking for legacy servers for ages. 

Yeah and they could have just put that in the base game instead of asking for more money on top of the already expensive subscription that I'd be inclined to say personally isn't remotely worth the money.

2 minutes ago, Dustlicious said:

Yeah and they could have just put that in the base game instead of asking for more money on top of the already expensive subscription that I'd be inclined to say personally isn't remotely worth the money.

.....They did though. It's not a separate payment. You're paying $15 a month for both classic WoW and the current game. 

Currently I'm in a place where I have only my low-end laptop, so I'm playing Panzer Corps, which is a simple but enjoyable strategy game.

When I get back home (where I have a better computer), I'm going to play some Europa Universalis 4, Extended Timeline mod. Finding interesting start dates for different countries is fun, and playing them is even more fun!

I heard that Fantasy General 2 is out, so I'm going to check it out too.

Also I'm making my own game, it's a fantasy RPG with turn-based tactical combat.

As you can see, I'm into a quite specific kind of games... (bonus points if you guess which game my avatar is from)

too many games i play and plan to play/continue to play, lets see

F1 2015(Career)

Red Dead Redemption 2(Gold medals to get closer to the platinum trophy)

Call of Duty WWII(Planning to start my Veteran run)

BioShock 1-2/Infinite(Now the same again, just on PS4)

Wolfenstein Youngblood(Story)

Horizon Zero Dawn(Continue story)

Killzone Shadow Fall(Possibly continuing solo to get all MP-Trophies maybe for plat)

Battlefield V(Planning to start my Hard difficulty run)

maybe more, maybe less, lol

I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins and Sims 3 on PC.  Finally picked up DAO again and this time I'm playing a woman elf, it's kinda fun to play the Alistair romance!!!  I see why a lot of people like him.  I decided to play Sims 3 again because I missed the open world, I wish EA implemented the open world in Sims 4.

They released the Discovery Tour mode to Assassin's Creed Odyssey recently so I've been enjoying playing that!

On 9/12/2019 at 5:10 PM, Thuja said:

I decided to play Sims 3 again because I missed the open world, I wish EA implemented the open world in Sims 4.

For real, between that and the limited number of lots (and those lots being set in place) in the neighborhoods (like in The Sims 1), it's such a major downgrade.

I wish I wasn't such a shallow person, and didn't care about how much better they did Winter aesthetically in The Sims 4 (snow depth aside). But I love my Winter aesthetic so much that it made me have to play The Sims 4.

• Brohoof 1

Final Fantasy II on my PSP. I just beat the NES version on my emulator two weeks ago and now I'm playing the NES version of Final Fantasy III. I'm also going to beat the 3D remake of FFIII once I have the PSP version of FFII done, since I'm trying to play the old versions and the new versions of these games back to back for fun. :kirin:

Mostly Paladins, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Kirby Super Star Ultra (specifically Meta Knightmare Ultra).

Though right now I'm downloading Guild Wars 2 because the way my BF describes it it's like an MMO without most of the things I generally don't like about MMOs.