Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I tried out Guild Wars 2 and I couldn't stand the camera, so I've been playing:

• Pokemon White 2 (I am on my way to the 8th gym, but apparently my mons are somehow 4 levels under what they should be)
  • Kirby Superstar Ultra (If you didn't know, I now speedrun a category for this game, and have tried my hand at another with not a lot of success)
  • Paladins (Yep, still. Some of the people playing this game though, really shouldn't be playing anything online at all)
Edited by Angus Delaney
  • Brohoof 1

For as much as I love to bitch about Fallout 4, I really enjoy it and have tons of hours in it. But I'm a FO fanboy, so I'll pretty much always play it. I even preordered FO76, played the beta, and then kept playing after release. I've been told in no uncertain terms that makes me a fanboy.

But these days, I'm playing Path of Exile and Borderlands 3. Thinking of trying Classic WoW once I get bored of the current PoE league. I played some WoW back when it first came out but couldn't afford the monthyl fees. Might be fun to play that again.

• Brohoof 1

I decided to download Smash Crusade, and although the controls feel a little weird I think I'm slowly getting it. But I do have issues with it. To me it doesn't seem to always know whether I'm trying to do a smash attack or a jab, and it causes weird things to happen. And running doesn't feel all that smooth... Other than that it feels like a smash game. A janky smash game, but a smash game I suppose. Considering I don't have a Switch this will have to do.

• Brohoof 1

Last week in google play store downloaded app game Stranger Things !

Haven't been able to beat the evil scientist boss of stage 1 yet he's super hard ?  If you Pegasus flyers from cloudsdale never played this rainboomin 80's style arcade game then try the game it's fun !

• Brohoof 1

I'm training my team for the Elite Four rematch in Pokemon White 2. I'm in the process of leveling up a Scrafty that just evolved to replace a mon that didn't have any value the first time around (and all in all sucks anyways). I'm really realizing how BIG of a difference IVs and EVs make. Seriously, this Scrafty legit only has 81 Attack... That feels absurdly low at almost level 40 for a mon with a base 90 in the stat... 

Edit: The Scrafty is level 50 now, and I somehow only just realized she DOESN'T HAVE MOXIE. :angry:

Edited by Spider Demon
  • Brohoof 1

The third Danganronpa, Killing Harmony. I love the franchise. There a lot of twists and turns in the story. The characters personalities are well written, (especially if you unlock their specific stories in the post game.) You care about them. I also really enjoy the anime art style. Monokuma is a fun villain.

Also playing a bit of WOW lately. I used to play years ago but stopped because of the montly fee. I was kind of missing it. I'm really enjoying going back to Azeroth!

• Brohoof 1

I just started playing a game called KurtzPel. It's a really fun third-person fighting game (which is surprising because I don't generally like those very much), but I wish I could get more than 20 fps on minimum graphics.

I take back what I said about it being a good game. The PvE mechanics are amazing and the art style is good, but they ruined it by making it heavily PvP oriented. The game mechanics aren't tuned for that, so I have no clue why it isn't mainly PvE.

Edited by Spooker
  • Brohoof 1

Currently playing halo Eldewrito which is a Russian made halo 3 multiplayer essentially in anticipation for when Halo: Reach and the rest of the Master Chief collection comes to PC! Also signed up for possible early flighting as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra, slowly trying to optimize my speedrunning routes in categories in both games. I'm also trying to install an emulator that allows me to have legal runs for other categories in Super Star Ultra. 

EDIT: I guess it just will not work. It refuses to see the BIOS and Firmware files I downloaded, because for some reason they are in the wrong file format. :confused:

Edited by Spider Demon

9 minutes ago, Spider Demon said:

I'm playing Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra, slowly trying to optimize my speedrunning routes in categories in both games. I'm also trying to install an emulator that allows me to have legal runs for other categories in Super Star Ultra.

You Speedrun Kirby games? What's your speedrunning handle?

2 minutes ago, Graceful Stiles said:

You Speedrun Kirby games? What's your speedrunning handle?

Well I submit my runs to Speedrun.com under the name "Dusklicious" if that's what you mean. I only really speedrun those two because they work for me, and at the moment I have runs submitted for the "Any%" category in Squeak Squad, and the "Meta Knightmare (Any%)" and "Gourmet Race" categories in Super Star Ultra. None of the runs have that great of time, or videos for them (as the laptop I run on isn't good enough to run the game along with recording software at the same time).

4 hours ago, Spider Demon said:

Well I submit my runs to Speedrun.com under the name "Dusklicious" if that's what you mean. I only really speedrun those two because they work for me, and at the moment I have runs submitted for the "Any%" category in Squeak Squad, and the "Meta Knightmare (Any%)" and "Gourmet Race" categories in Super Star Ultra. None of the runs have that great of time, or videos for them (as the laptop I run on isn't good enough to run the game along with recording software at the same time).

It's still cool that you speedrun Kirby games.

1 hour ago, Bas said:

I didn't even know these are kirby games. For which console? I am prob still stuck with my knowledge about that pink bubble gum ball in 2 decades ago.

They were on the Nintendo DS.

Recently I've been trying to get back into Platinum in ranked Paladins, but feeders and lousy teammates exist. :dry:

Edited by Spider Demon

Modern Warfare is the biggie swiggie for me. Enjoying the multiplayer a lot, possibly the best in the series, they just need to continue updating it. Spec ops mode is garbage though. Haven't started the campaign but I've heard good things. Above all else, IW really needs to fix the issue where it will randomly crash my Xbox One X, that is also happening to others. They apparently were tipped off about it on the 24th but it hasn't been resolved yet.