Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

On 11/16/2019 at 10:29 PM, Jetset Troblems said:

Yakuza Kiwami. I’m just standing there trying to get my bowling shoes, minding my own business, and here comes Majima dancing up behind me.

8281F71A-056A-4B4B-8623-4859E71F89A3.gif

This game looks like fun! :pinkie:

I recently completed Luigi's Mansion 3 and now I'm going for the online achievements. I usually don't play online games because of trolls etc. But it is fun so far~ :)

• Brohoof 1

Ive been playing a bunch of games actually, from Spiderman PS4 to Smash Bros Ultimate which im getting myself prepared for an local tournament thats going to happen at mah local library x3 but i also got to give Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 a try and its pretty fun too ^^ My friend also gave me a 3 month game pass code he got from discord nitro and i used it to gain access to Xbox 1 Game Pass so i downloaded Enter The Gungeon, Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night and Dead Cells ^^ So i got lots to play and to do, this is not including the other games i got access too.

Edited by dsc

Spyro Reignited Trilogy. After having no clue where it was for months my bro found it. It was under a hat box my mom keeps candle tarts in. How the f*** did I not think of looking under it. But yeah. I had to wait a while because it had to install an update. 

• 2 weeks later...

Several actually. Dishonored; got it for cheap, gonna try to beat it 100% stealth-like, no kills or alerting guards, as is tradition with any stealth game I've played. TH10: Mountain of Faith; great soundtrack all around, love the power-based bomb system, and I think I can beat it 1cc if I can just make it to the last stage with enough lives to spare. Space Engineers; gonna build my biggest ship yet, at around 750+ blocks in length, versus my current largest ~200.

Still playing Path of Exile. Got my first character to Level 60 and through act 7 (not the original character I made, but actually my third character, a Saboteur), and I'm starting a couple of new characters as well. Since they announced a change to bow skills, I'll wait on my Ranger and focus more on the Duellist that I'll make a Champion build for based around axe DPS, Fortify, and overall sustain. I recently got that one to act 2.

Though unfortunately, I will not be able to play it when I go back "home" as my laptop can't run it with its outdated AF graphics card. *Sigh*

Edited by AngelDustlicious

With a new computer adquired, I've been playing a lot of Overwatch, even if I'm still... kinda rookie inside the game, but I love playing Mystery Heroes or Total Mayhem whenever it pop up on the arcade mode.

• Brohoof 1

Been really diving into Jedi: Fallen Order. God it’s been too long since I’ve got to really escape into that fantasy of being a Jedi. What’s more is, even though you don’t have as much choice in terms of Jedi or Sith or even what gender and species you play, I think that’s to the game’s strength.

Maybe it’s just me. I’ve grown so sick of the anti-organizational, gray-Jedi, moral equivalency bullshit of the community. Cal is a Jedi, no bones about it, who trusts in the Force and resists the Dark Side, and he wants to restore the Jedi Order. I don’t need as much choice in this game because he’s already doing everything I would want to do.

Beyond that, the lightsaber combat is just everything I’ve always wanted out of a SW game. Balancing the right amount of challenge that it’s not too easy but making you feel powerful by overcoming the numbers and harder bosses.

Pokemon Shield, and Halo Reach on PC. Really bringing me back to the old days, when I still had friends and we'd play Halo and whatnot on Xbox. Feels weird going back to controller aiming for an FPS, but it feels more convenient for most purposes than the mouse/keyboard (unless I'm sniping, then I can just switch on the fly).

As for the new Pokemon games, well... they have many issues no doubt about that, but honestly I'm still having a good time playing them, and I expected as much. They are still fun games at their core IMO, I just feel like they had the perfect opportunity to go big this time, and... they really didn't. :<

(Also my fave Lopunny isn't in the game ;_;)

Edited by JackleberryCA

Halo: Master Chief Collection for myself as well. Honestly had my doubts that we'd ever get these games on PC, much less available through Steam of all places. But it's certainly been bringing back memories of some earlier times for me and my close friends. Like a 7th game generation reunion! :mlp_icwudt:

Heh... Seventh. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 3

Like some others here, I am playing Halo Reach on MCC, mostly the campaign on Legendary in Co-op, but I am playing on Xbox One X like the peasant I am. Really enjoying it, Reach was always my favorite of the series and playing it again is flooding me with memories. The memory dam has been compromised.

Also been playing Dynasty Warriors 8 XL Definitive on Switch and I am loving that one.

• Brohoof 1

Hrm, none in specific. I usually rotate games every now and then. The one i play the most is Smash Bros Ultimate because the switch is the most portable thing I have right now (RIP my old psp). The rest on the list go from MGS4, Kingdom Hearts 3, KHBBS, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 Arena, Scott Pilgrim vs the world, JJBA ASB, Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, The evil within and I think those are the ones I've played in the last 2 months.

• Brohoof 3

Getting slowly back into Smite. I'm beginning to pick up Bellona as well as a few other gods I am starting to like playing. Now if only I could play some Baron. Seriously I've had a hankering for trying him out.

But I've also been playing Paladins, and really considering the massive changes 3.0 will bring to the game, particularly the meta. Looking like Torvald is the new SS tank, Heal Pip will finally be meta, Architectonics Barik is going to be low key busted, and Ruckus will actually be VIABLE now.

Edited by Le Angel Dust