Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Still playing old school games of Megaman -X Collection on game cube tried one night to beat  Blast Hornet no such luck he kicked my ass and stung me while his little hornets he shoots out stick to you plus trying to dodge him was harder than I thought it  was but is still fun to play !

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

FNAF AR Special Delivery (they just made a Christmas update)

(BTW if anyone else wants it and wants to add me my code is: RSSKPKOA2T)

7DB9D0BF-DE66-4DDE-8FC7-E003ACC27649.png

There is more new stuff???

I need some jump scares in my life!

• Brohoof 1

Project DIVA Future Tone, because I've always wanted to try one of these games after watching the music videos. It's fun, reminds me of Osu, but with a controller instead, meaning I don't have to strain my arm/wrist so much trying to hit the notes (though my slow brain still struggles to keep up sometimes, heh). Only thing I'm not sure about are some of the songs, they sound different than what I remember (like Sweet Devil being shorter for example). Not sure what's up with that, maybe because they're updated versions of older songs or something, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Also Super Mario Maker 2, just making some levels in preparation for Christmas, for my siblings. ^^

9 hours ago, Splashee said:

There is more new stuff???

I need some jump scares in my life!

Yeah, they updated for Christmas. You have to actually go into the App Store to update it though cause there wasn’t really a notification for it (I only knew through the email subscription).

• Brohoof 1

I've started playing Fire Emblem Awakening for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure Frederick likes me very much, but then there's the clown I met in the garrison earlier. After making a bad first impression there, we go into battle and he lost his axe.

played a little bit of Megaman X collection got to the top of Sigma's Fortress didn't get very far and died again so after that fail again and yes got to Bospider once couldn't beat him ? So next game played a little of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon I don't know if that is the first installment or the second but still fun think MARIO GHOSTBUSTERS!!! basically.

Oh, by the way the new 3ds games I got for Christmas are Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Smash Bros., last Kirby Triple Deluxe.