Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

7 hours ago, Bas said:

That Fallout: Equesyria stuff? :)

It really does feel like it! :squee: I think there's a mod that puts Nyx in the game but I haven't played around with that yet.

I've been playing a lot of Splatoon 2 lately and am trying making my way up the ranks. Things are starting to get really interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Right now I'm playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition, a Mexican themed Metroidvania. This game is just loaded with references to Castle Chasers, Wreck-it Ralph, and Strongbad, to name a few. Hell, the power-ups are hidden in honest to god Chozo Statues from Metroid.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:18 PM, Aurora Wolf said:

I've started playing Fire Emblem Awakening for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure Frederick likes me very much, but then there's the clown I met in the garrison earlier. After making a bad first impression there, we go into battle and he lost his axe.

Yeah that kind of stuff will happen and l enjoy the laugh xD

Anyways the game I'm playing is MHW:Iceborne

On 12/31/2019 at 7:59 PM, Cash In said:

I've been playing a lot of Splatoon 2 lately and am trying making my way up the ranks. Things are starting to get really interesting.

hey would you like to play someday, because l haven't played the game for reals in awhile.

(edited)

Not sure if i posted here before, but currently i am playing Mortal Kombat - Special Forces, which according to Critics is the worst Mortal Kombat game and i think i agree.

I actually beat it on the easiest difficulty and now Play on normal. The game is fine, just really Nothing Special. Some of the cut Scenes look okay, some of the cutscenes have similarities with Superman 64 but since it is a Spinoff its tolerable i guess.

The Gameplay was fun to me, so the game Overall is just okay in my eyes.Nothing i hate, but also Nothing i really like. But yeah, it is the worst Mortal Kombat Game, since Mythologies Sub Zero had at least more cutscenes and therefore more Content than this game, even though both of this games fall into the category of " Prequels, that explain Nothing About the characters Origin ", which actually disappointed me in both.

Edited by Pinkamena Mendeline
False Information corrected

I'm going to go play Pokemon Sword because there was a magikarp event and i caught two Shiny magikarp that need leveling! (pbbt + i'm in the beginning of that game)

• Brohoof 2

Played EQUESTRIA FALLOUT REMAINS love the game but it has bad issues playing online on ITCH.IO site

going to stage 2 of the game chasing rainbows after killing  the female pony gone berserk? Has anypony had an issue with this game freezing up with a green cursor and can't do anything let me know ?