Mint Petal

Mega Thread What game are you playing right now?

Halo: Master Chief Collection for myself as well. Honestly had my doubts that we'd ever get these games on PC, much less available through Steam of all places. But it's certainly been bringing back memories of some earlier times for me and my close friends. Like a 7th game generation reunion! :mlp_icwudt:

Heh... Seventh. :bedeyes:

Like some others here, I am playing Halo Reach on MCC, mostly the campaign on Legendary in Co-op, but I am playing on Xbox One X like the peasant I am. Really enjoying it, Reach was always my favorite of the series and playing it again is flooding me with memories. The memory dam has been compromised.

Also been playing Dynasty Warriors 8 XL Definitive on Switch and I am loving that one.

Hrm, none in specific. I usually rotate games every now and then. The one i play the most is Smash Bros Ultimate because the switch is the most portable thing I have right now (RIP my old psp). The rest on the list go from MGS4, Kingdom Hearts 3, KHBBS, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 Arena, Scott Pilgrim vs the world, JJBA ASB, Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, The evil within and I think those are the ones I've played in the last 2 months.

Badges

(edited)

Getting slowly back into Smite. I'm beginning to pick up Bellona as well as a few other gods I am starting to like playing. Now if only I could play some Baron. Seriously I've had a hankering for trying him out.

But I've also been playing Paladins, and really considering the massive changes 3.0 will bring to the game, particularly the meta. Looking like Torvald is the new SS tank, Heal Pip will finally be meta, Architectonics Barik is going to be low key busted, and Ruckus will actually be VIABLE now.

Edited by Le Angel Dust

LIke others have said, Halo MCC on PC (Steam). It brings me back so many memories of my old X360 :coco:

One with ponies, albeit almost through with it. About 2 super bosses remaining

.image.png.fb4653b67253aeb9a9e13f7bc2316dd5.png

A rainboom awesome Pegasus as myself yesterday broke out the Gamecube still works after all these years playing some old school classic MEGAMA:ph3ar:N-X Collection games

Badges

I’m playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! It’s one of my favourites. :mlp_icwudt:

Badges

I’ve been switching between Cuphead and Let’s Go Eevee. 

Badges

Board games count too, right? Because I say so!

Put into a spoiler because kind dark horror board game.

Spoiler

81+pgZf+7PL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Playing cooperatively at first, the players as a group of adventures - ranging from 8yo to old gramps, are exploring a mysterious house. The indoors of the house are unknown and seem to change each time you visit it.

What is in - OR ARE - these rooms? You enter a room. Fog is appearing behind you. Did the walls just move? They turned into flesh and dragged you through themselves into another room? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?

Beetles are scuttling across your body and face. Is this reality? Or a reflection of your own insanity and madness?

You find items, trigger events and omens - Which often come with unlikely allies (or are they?) or are suddenly begin haunting the house - and or including you. You encounter a madman, he is helping you battling foes. He begins to whisper to you. You follow his advice...you have to let in these mysterious schemes through the windows into the house. But the others...they are not understanding. They try to hinder you..a betrayer in the house? You do see three of them, not just one...

You do get the idea. I played this only once on thursday...but I can assure you, this was a boardgame unlike any I have ever played before. The atmosphere is real, and not just barely a background story. You feel sucked into this madhouse, and you are afraid of what you could discover - or if you should dare to explore at all. Every omen you discover can give powerful abilities, but puts the adventurers closer for the haunt to begin.

And once it does, the game suddenly turns an ally to a foe. Each get their own instructions by the rulebook of many different scenarios, and what exactly is not known to the other team - including special abilities or how to win the game.

Seeing as though Path of Exile recently has released the newest league, me and my boyfriend have been playing it loads since then (though he has been doing so more in particular).

Edited by Le Angel Dust

Still playing old school games of Megaman -X Collection on game cube tried one night to beat  Blast Hornet no such luck he kicked my ass and stung me while his little hornets he shoots out stick to you plus trying to dodge him was harder than I thought it  was but is still fun to play !

Badges

FNAF AR Special Delivery (they just made a Christmas update)

(BTW if anyone else wants it and wants to add me my code is: RSSKPKOA2T)

7DB9D0BF-DE66-4DDE-8FC7-E003ACC27649.png

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

FNAF AR Special Delivery (they just made a Christmas update)

(BTW if anyone else wants it and wants to add me my code is: RSSKPKOA2T)

7DB9D0BF-DE66-4DDE-8FC7-E003ACC27649.png

There is more new stuff???

I need some jump scares in my life!

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC. I tried Asphalt 9 a couple times, but it's much worse than 8 imo.

367362942_Annotation2019-12-22001904.thumb.png.2173ddf3fa8e5f254d132b07bfc77c79.png

Project DIVA Future Tone, because I've always wanted to try one of these games after watching the music videos. It's fun, reminds me of Osu, but with a controller instead, meaning I don't have to strain my arm/wrist so much trying to hit the notes (though my slow brain still struggles to keep up sometimes, heh). Only thing I'm not sure about are some of the songs, they sound different than what I remember (like Sweet Devil being shorter for example). Not sure what's up with that, maybe because they're updated versions of older songs or something, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Also Super Mario Maker 2, just making some levels in preparation for Christmas, for my siblings. ^^

Badges

9 hours ago, Splashee said:

There is more new stuff???

I need some jump scares in my life!

Yeah, they updated for Christmas. You have to actually go into the App Store to update it though cause there wasn’t really a notification for it (I only knew through the email subscription).

Battle for Middle-Earth II. I play this game so much and it's my favorite game of all time!

Spoiler

317811942_43aea1a0-c7fd-424d-b0d1-86a06c2d1500.jpg

Badges

I have been playing a lot of halo reach the MCC on pc as of late!