Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Started a new file on Sonic Adventure 2 and managed to clear the Hero Story. Some of the stages were more of a pain than I remember, but I've still been having fun.

I am currently playing through Professor Layton and the Curious Village for the second time. I have gotten my hands on most games of the series now so I decided to play all games in release order~

I am currently playing Lego Racers 2, both on Playstation 2 and the Game Boy Advance Version.

Was actually quite fun and way more fair than Lego Racers 1.

• Brohoof 2

On 3/5/2020 at 10:44 PM, Bas said:

I have just recently found out persona 1 & 2 were released for the psx. :kirin:

Oh yeah it’s awesome! I’ve been playing it on my Vita since it can emulate PSP (which in turn can emulate PSX). 

Dead Rising 2 for old times sake~

7 hours ago, Bas said:

Never played any Persona game, it sounds like it is a VN/dating game...without that stuff? :mlp_wat:

I got an old PSP lying around actually.

They're JRPGs with social mechanics. The VN-likeness lies in social links (confidants in 5), which are bonds with characters. You get goodies from doing them. There's also choices, multiple endings in every game as of 3. Most relationships are platonic but you can date a character and get special scenes from doing so. 

If you cheat, your actions will have consequences. ;)

I got on the bandwagon and played the demo of the FFVII Remake (I still can't believe they couldn't come up with a better title than Final Fantasy VII Remake).  It's actually really good, far better than I thought it would be.  I know it's from an earlier build and that there are things they added to the first chapter since the demo first showed up, but it's still a good way for someone on the fence to take a look at it.

• Brohoof 1

im currently playing modern warfare at the moment but later on ill be getting more games on my xbox and start collecting more achievements. its so empty xD

Edited by TwilightEclipse
  • Brohoof 2

I'm currently playing My Hero One's Justice for the PlayStation 4. I recently finished the story mode and unlocked all of the available characters. Now, I'm looking to see which characters I want to try and main. :) 

Fallout 4. I quite like it, especially the random exploring and finding interesting stuff. Although it wasn't easy to start with 2 Agility and 1 Endurance after investing all skill points in Charisma and Luck.