Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I am currently playing Lego - Football Mania ( also known as Lego - Soccer Mania ), which is exactly what it sounds like, its Soccer but with Lego. ( well apart from the added power ups, who spice up the game a bit )

Its difficult for me to give it a rating, because i have nothing to complain about it, i got exactly what i expected and it works and its even fun, but since i am not a player of soccer video games nor a real fan of the real sport, i guess i am not the right person to judge if its a good soccer game or not. But i enjoy it.

Yet its not much more, the story mode so far just consists of still images and text between games which is odd, since pretty much all lego games before had animated cutscenes ( it does have a animated intro though ) and the tutorial is kinda useless, because it doesnt tell you which buttons you have to press, so without the manual, you would have to guess your way to the tutorial stages, which is not how a tutorial is supposed to work.:baconmane:

But the game has funny cutscenes as soon as someone gets a goal and it has quite a lot of stages. So all in all so far its fine, i like it.

The waiting game. :maud: Waiting for places to open back up, and when I can get my job back. Also waiting for when I get to see my boyfriend again. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

i am playing modern warfare also a nice leak that modern warfare 2 remastered was in the pc files and season 3 would include the campaign game of it....you know ill buy it in a heart beat XD

• Brohoof 2

Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Horizons for Switch and Phantasy Star Online 2 for Xbox One. New Horizons is like crack, but like the most relaxing kind of crack. :P 

12 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Destruction Derby!

This game is like, if racing had its own ECW.

You should try Wreckfest if you like derby games. It is so very good.

I've been playing Animal Crossing a lot lately. Never played an AC game before so I'm trying to get good at it.

Also been playing FNaF Ultimate Custom Night a lot lately as well.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/29/2020 at 8:55 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Still not much changed

Call of Duty WWII(Multiplayer-Trophies)

Death Stranding(Story)

wonder if one of them done what comes next

as The Las of Us 2 is coming that might be it

With the sudden surprise releases of COD MW2 Remastered Campaign, add that to my list

(edited)

Kirby Super Star Ultra. I actually just beat my old PB on MKU, but didn't record it or screenshot the time... :lie: Oh well, I'm pretty sure I can get a run even better since that run was suboptimal, just started with a strat that saves possibly as much as a minute or even a little longer.

EDIT: Just got through with a better run, that I recorded, it was a 34:18.

Edited by Angel_Dust
  • Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Lego Island Extreme Stunts for the Playstation 2 and so far i really like it. I recognize so many Voices from anime Shows, it is Incredible how many good voice actors they got for the german Version.

And the Music is pretty good as well.