Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

currently replaying Assassins Creed , AC2, AC3 and  AC: Black flag trying to shoot for 100% im on AC3 right now 

cant wait to replay black flag though, its my favorite out of all the assassins creed games and I cant wait for Valhalla ! I just saw the trailer for it

• Brohoof 1

Blood: Fresh Supply and it's one of if not the best FPS games I've ever played.

13 hours ago, Sky Spark said:

Blood: Fresh Supply and it's one of if not the best FPS games I've ever played.

Sounds interesting, why the best in your opinion??

Im playing halo master chief collection, and sea of thieves. When I’m not playing those it’s animal crossing new horizons :Rara:

29 minutes ago, Petrus said:

Sounds interesting, why the best in your opinion??

It's an FPS on the build engine from 1997, similar to Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior Classic. A lot more challenging and makes great use of the engine. Lots of great horror references, incredibly atmospheric, and has some of the most unique lineup of weapons. And the protagonist and his VA is severely underrated, he does a great job.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Sky Spark said:

It's an FPS on the build engine from 1997, similar to Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior Classic. A lot more challenging and makes great use of the engine. Lots of great horror references, incredibly atmospheric, and has some of the most unique lineup of weapons. And the protagonist and his VA is severely underrated, he does a great job.

I’ll have to take a look then, I’ve been looking for something interesting to play! Somethin kinda scary but fun ya know?

Just now, Petrus said:

I’ll have to take a look then, I’ve been looking for something interesting to play! Somethin kinda scary but fun ya know?

Well, it's not a horror game itself, it just plays homage to a lot of them. The Shining, The Haunting, Evil Dead, Friday the 13th, that sort of thing. It's on steam and GoG Galaxy for $15.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sky Spark said:

Well, it's not a horror game itself, it just plays homage to a lot of them. The Shining, The Haunting, Evil Dead, Friday the 13th, that sort of thing. It's on steam and GoG Galaxy for $15.

Right on, I’m still gonna probably buy it :ButtercupLaugh:

Do you know of any decent horror/psychological games?

Just now, Petrus said:

Right on, I’m still gonna probably buy it :ButtercupLaugh:

Do you know of any decent horror/psychological games?

Well, there's Amnesia, Outlast, to name a couple.

I am currently playing Lego Bionicle - Maze of Shadows, which is a turnbased rpg game ( kind off ) for the game boy advance. It is fine, but i generally dont like handheld games that much, i rather play on a big screen.

• Brohoof 1

Playing a fan based adult version of Animal Crossing called YU CROSSING ANIMALS!  Yu the mane  character a cat with horns so the mayor Turtle says run errands for sex and money and yes the game gets harder as you progress enjoy !

Riven the Sequel to Myst.

I bought the bundle pack of all the Myst games and URU Complete Chronicles to boot for about the same price as a Nintendo Switch game. Good deal for a series of games I've played in the late 90s and early 2000s

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have played trough the Majority of Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance and now i just have to open the rest of the Bonus Item Graves . There are just the Platin and Onix graves left, so that means i am currently letting the Cpu beat the crap out of me, just so i can get to the mini games as fast as possible to get the coins...yeah, fun...:okiedokieloki: